Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano Highlights
01Be a guest in a local Positano home where you'll learn how to cook the dishes of Amalfi
02In 3 hours, learn how to make a starter, pasta and dessert
03Devour the fruits of your labor for lunch or dinner
04Toast with your host over food with a glass of local wine
Why we chose this tourThere isn't a better way to learn about a culture than through its food, especially in Italy! This is exactly what you'll be doing on our Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano. Head to a local's house where you'll be warmly invited in to learn the secrets of local Positano cuisine. For 3 hours you'll be treated to a hands-on cooking class making a starter, pasta, and dessert. Learn recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation and perfectly encapsulate what it is to be Italian. Eat your masterpieces for lunch or dinner, accompanied by your host, a local glass of wine, and espresso to finish. Salute! Our Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano leaves every day.
Our Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano is an experience unlike anything else. Actually being invited into a local Positano house to learn how to make recipes that have been specially chosen by the chef, well it doesn’t get much better for a food lover than that. Our hosts are handpicked by us through rigorous interviews so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands. They will either speak English or have a professional translator with them. This is certainly an experience you’ll remember forever!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano Itinerary
10:00/17:00 - Pickup from Positano
- Meet your local host at a centralized location in Positano.
Private Cooking Class with a Local
- Head to a local Positano home and meet your guide for the day - a local Italian home chef!
- Head into their very own kitchen where for 3 hours you'll learn how to make 3 different types of local cuisine - a starter, pasta, and a dessert.
- Learn the secrets of Positano cooking and what makes it such a special place.
- Devour the fruits of your labor for your lunch or dinner, breaking bread with your host as you toast over a glass of wine. And don't forget to finish with an espresso.
13:00/20:00 - Drop off at Positano
- The tour ends at your host's house.
NB - all timings on Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Private Cooking Class with a Local in Positano, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Private Cooking Class
Lunch or dinner
Water, one local wine & coffee
Personal travel insurance
We can cater special dietary requirements. We can offer vegetarian options. Please contact us at least 3 days before the tour about any dietary requirements or allergies
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person