Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi Highlights
01Take a private tour to the best sights Al Ain City has to offer
02Visit the Al Ain Museum, depicting life of its residents
03Visit the camel market and learn why this animal is so precious to the Emiratis
04Take a trip to the Al Ain Oasis with 147,000 palm trees right in the middle of the desert.
Why we chose this tourOur Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi is perfect for those who want to dive a little deeper into UAE culture and traditions. You'll be collected from your Abu Dhabi hotel and will be driven to Al Ain City. Visit a couple of the city's best museums, with a comprehensive guided tour to learn more about life in the town. Visit the camel market, a one-of-a-kind experience, getting up close and personal with the UAE's favorite animal. See the spectacular Al Ain Oasis with its 147,000 palm trees. And finally head up one of the world's greatest driving roads to the highest peak in the UAE, Jebel Hafeet Mountain. Our Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi leaves with guaranteed departures.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to really get under the skin of Al Ain City. Our Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi comes complete with your very own handpicked guide who will be on hand all day to show you the best the city has to offer and to answer any questions you may have. The more you ask, the more you will get out of the experience! This is a fascinating, historical city sat right in an oasis, which gives it a very different feel to nearby Dubai and Abu Dhabi. It’s laid back, absolutely mesmerizing, and well worth visiting.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Abu Dhabi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Guided Tour of Al Ain City
- Meet your guide for the day in your Abu Dhabi hotel and drive towards Al Ain City.
- Start at the Al Ain Museum which is the oldest museum in the country, home to artifacts recovered from the many archaeological sites scattered across the region.
- Head towards another museum, the Qasr Al Ain, a Bedouin-style architecture that dates back to 1937. This is a fascinating museum dedicated to the day-to-day life of Late Shaikh Zayed.
- Learn more about Dubai's obsession with camels at the camel market! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to get closer to an animal that enjoys a special place in the traditions of Emiratis.
- See different camels and you may also get a chance to attend the mock races!
- The next stop is the UNESCO world heritage site of Al Ain Oasis. This is home to more than 147,000 date palm trees. It’s also defined by its traditional Aflaj irrigation systems, which carry fresh spring water from the Hajar Mountains.
- Your next stop will be Al Jahili Fort which was established to protect the palms trees in the region. It is also one of the largest forts in the UAE. The for is home to notable displays of rare collections of photographs by British adventurer, desert explorer, and writer Wilfred Thesiger.
- Your final stop will be Jebel Hafeet Mountain, the UAE's second-highest peak. The road is one of the world's great driving roads and you'll be treated to an exhilarating ride up it. The view of Al Ain City from the top of this is something to stay with you for a long time.
17:00 - Drop off at Abu Dhabi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Private Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Scuba Diving Experience in DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hour tour From $209 Per Group
Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Experience in DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 1 hour tour From $470 Per Group
6 Emirates in a Day Private Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hour tour From $299 Per Group
Ras Al Khaimah Private Desert Safari from Ras Al Khaimah & DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hour tour From $319 Per Group
Insider Ras Al Khaimah Private City Tour from Ras Al Khaimah & DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hour tour From $259 Per Group
Dubai Private City Tour from Abu DhabiUnited Arab Emirates | 8 hour tour From $69 Per Person
1 Night Dubai Layover Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 2 days package From $199 Per Person
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hour tour From $75 Per Person
Dubai Night TourUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hour tour From $55 Per Person