Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience Highlights
01Paddle out along the rocky coastlines of the beautiful Polignano
02Enjoy the marine life that swims underneath your board
03Cruise through crystal clear waters towards beaches, gtottos and inlets
04See areas of Polignano that are only accessible from the water
Why we chose this tourOur Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience is a unique way to spend a few hours in the waters that surround Polignano. After a quick lesson, you'll head out on your board towards beaches, grottos, and inlets. Your guide will take you to undiscovered, hidden areas of the coastline that can't be accessed any other way than by water. Enjoy the silence, marveling at the marine life that surrounds you and the dramatic coastline rising out of the waters. Our Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
The waters that surround Polignano are one of a kind as you’ll discover on our Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience. If you like stand-up paddleboarding, you’ll love this experience, led by one of our handpicked guides. We choose our insider experts based on their knowledge and experience so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands as you cruise around these glorious Italian waters. We also keep our group sizes small, in order to further personalize the experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience Itinerary
09:30/11:00/12:30/14:00/15:30/17:00 - Pick up from Polignano a Mare
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Polignano a Mare
Guided Stand Up Paddle Tour to the Polignano A Mare Caves
- Your local guide and a group of like-minded tourists will take to the seas around Polignano on stand-up paddleboards!
- After a brief practical lesson, you'll head out on your paddleboard, gliding through crystal clear waters along the coast of Polignano.
- There will be natural beauty everywhere you look, from the rugged coastline to the fish that swim beneath you.
- Paddle out to bays, beaches, rocky inlets, and grottos that can't be accessed from land.
- Swim in the beautiful waters and enjoy being one with nature for a few hours.
11:00/12:30/14:00/15:3017:00/18:30 - Drop off at Polignano a Mare
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Visit to the caves
Equipment (Sup and paddle)
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimsuit and beach towel
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required for the tour is 14 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Insider Lecce City TourItaly | 2 hour tour From $55 Per Person