Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini Highlights
1Skip the lines to climb the 294 steps to the top of the Learning Tower
2Explore the secrets of the storied Piazza dei Miracoli on an intimate 8 person tour
3Admire the beauty of the Cathedral of Pisa's façade and interior
4Jump at the chance to take an iconic picture with the Tower itself
Why we chose this tourOur Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini shows you the captivating city that houses this world-famous monument with an expert guide to teach you about the history of Pisa, its exponential growth due to trade, and its intriguing stories. Parade along its picturesque streets with this tour limited to 8 people, stopping at highlights along the way, and end the day with the chance to climb the tower on your own or with a guide. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini Itinerary
9:15 - Pickup from Montecatini
- You will be picked up from a central location in Montecatini.
Guided Tour of Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Your day of touring one of Tuscany's most visited cities starts in the stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the most beautiful monumental complexes in the entire world.
- Learn about how Pisa flourished in the 12th century and how this changed how the town grew and evolved, from the layouts of the city to the admirable architecture on every corner.
- Walk along the Arno, the city's most influential route of communication, and learn about how trade on the Mediterranean and its position as a Roman naval base impacted the city long term.
- You'll stop next at the Scuola Normale Superiore, one of Europe's premier institutions for higher learning, and the Cathedral of Pisa that's famous for its magnificent splendor.
- Your final guided stop takes you outside the Tower and through the Monumental Cemetery, giving you free time to explore these and the square nearby to snap as many photos as you want.
- For an additional fee, you can also add a tour inside the tour itself at the end of the guided tour, or simply return to the starting point to end your day.
13:15 - Drop off at Montecatini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.