Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini Highlights
1Skip the lines to climb the 294 steps to the top of the Learning Tower
2Explore the secrets of the storied Piazza dei Miracoli on an intimate 8 person tour
3Admire the beauty of the Cathedral of Pisa's façade and interior
4Jump at the chance to take an iconic picture with the Tower itself
Why we chose this tourOur Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini shows you the captivating city that houses this world-famous monument with an expert guide to teach you about the history of Pisa, its exponential growth due to trade, and its intriguing stories. Parade along its picturesque streets with this tour limited to 8 people, stopping at highlights along the way, and end the day with the chance to climb the tower on your own or with a guide. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini Itinerary
9:15 - Pickup from Montecatini
- You will be picked up from a central location in Montecatini.
Guided Tour of Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Your day of touring one of Tuscany's most visited cities starts in the stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the most beautiful monumental complexes in the entire world.
- Learn about how Pisa flourished in the 12th century and how this changed how the town grew and evolved, from the layouts of the city to the admirable architecture on every corner.
- Walk along the Arno, the city's most influential route of communication, and learn about how trade on the Mediterranean and its position as a Roman naval base impacted the city long term.
- You'll stop next at the Scuola Normale Superiore, one of Europe's premier institutions for higher learning, and the Cathedral of Pisa that's famous for its magnificent splendor.
- Your final guided stop takes you outside the Tower and through the Monumental Cemetery, giving you free time to explore these and the square nearby to snap as many photos as you want.
- For an additional fee, you can also add a tour inside the tour itself at the end of the guided tour, or simply return to the starting point to end your day.
13:15 - Drop off at Montecatini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Pisa & Leaning Tower Tour from Montecatini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Montecatini
Guided tour of Pisa
Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
Entrance fee to the Leaning Tower
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
Modest dress is required to enter the Cathedral, which may be closed on public holidays, and if so, the tour will focus more on the square
The Leaning Tower portion is unavailable for children 8 years and younger
Minimum of 2 people required; if this is not met, we will try to reschedule your tour for a convenient alternate time