Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega Highlights
01Escape from normal life and busy cities into nature
02Tour charming Potes with an 8 person group
03Trek through the heart of picturesque Picos de Europa
04Cross over the stunning La Hermida Gorge's river
Why we chose this tourOur Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega, kept to a small group of only 8 travelers, is the perfect way to escape everyday life and the busy cities of Spain for a day indulging in natural wonders, trekking mountain trails, and healing thermal baths. With an expert mountain guide, you'll hike through the Picos de Europa, and then head into gorgeous Potes for some explorations solo and then wrap up your day with a spa visit. This tour is available every Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega Itinerary
7:30-9:00 - Pickup from Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega. Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
Guided HikingTour of Pico de Europas & Spa Experience in Potes
- Begin your day with a drive to Fuente Dé through the gorgeous greenery of Cantabria, and you'll meet your expert mountain guide at the foot of the cable car up to the summit, almost 6,000 feet in the air.
- While the ride is fast, the views are incomparable, and this is the starting point of your hiking adventure through these rugged mountains.
- Descend down the mountain on your way to Espinama, a quaint village at the foot of the mountains, and hike through dense forests, winding trails, and scenic overlooks on the way.
- Stop to admire limestone pastures filled with alpine wildflowers and local orchids, keep an eye out for black Pasque flowers, and revel in the calming beauty of these isolated meadows and trails.
- If you're lucky, you may spot a brown bear, vulture, wolf pack, piebald raven, or the adorable Pyrenean Desman along your routes.
- If the group includes a large number of older participants or children, the route will be revised to make this an enjoyable experience for all.
- Bid farewell to your mountain guide and head back to Potes, one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
- This quaint village is famous for the traditional stone houses that line its streets, its arching bridges, and the two rivers that pass through.
- Enjoy some free time wandering the streets and snacking on local treats before making your way to the Hotel Balneario of La Hermida for a spa escape.
- The thermal waters of La Hermida are renowned for their healing properties, and they're considered some of the best in Europe.
- Indulge in some relaxation to end your day of trekking and travels, and then end your tour on a high note.
18:00-19:30 - Drop off at Panes, Unquera, Torrelavega & Santander
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega
Tour leader for the entire tour
Mountain Guide in Picos de Europa
1,5 h Thermal circuit in La Hermida Spa
Lunch & drinks
Cable car ticket
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes, jacket & comfortable clothes
Water & snacks
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Swimsuit for the thermoludic circuit
Pool slippers (can be hired at the Spa)
Towel (can be rented at the spa)
Pool cap (can be purchased at the Spa)
The minimum age required for the tour is 7 years old
In case of bad weather conditions, the tour may be cancelled. In that case, we will try to change your travel date, or you will receive a refund
If Picos de Europa is snowed, the trekking tour will be substituted for a snowshoe route without supplement.
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person