Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega Highlights
1Escape from normal life and busy cities into nature
2Tour charming Potes with an 8 person group
3Trek through the heart of picturesque Picos de Europa
4Cross over the stunning La Hermida Gorge's river
Why we chose this tourOur Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega, kept to a small group of only 8 travelers, is the perfect way to escape everyday life and the busy cities of Spain for a day indulging in natural wonders, trekking mountain trails, and healing thermal baths. With an expert mountain guide, you'll hike through the Picos de Europa, and then head into gorgeous Potes for some explorations solo and then wrap up your day with a spa visit. This tour is available every Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega Itinerary
7:30-9:00 - Pickup from Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega. Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
Guided HikingTour of Pico de Europas & Spa Experience in Potes
- Begin your day with a drive to Fuente Dé through the gorgeous greenery of Cantabria, and you'll meet your expert mountain guide at the foot of the cable car up to the summit, almost 6,000 feet in the air.
- While the ride is fast, the views are incomparable, and this is the starting point of your hiking adventure through these rugged mountains.
- Descend down the mountain on your way to Espinama, a quaint village at the foot of the mountains, and hike through dense forests, winding trails, and scenic overlooks on the way.
- Stop to admire limestone pastures filled with alpine wildflowers and local orchids, keep an eye out for black Pasque flowers, and revel in the calming beauty of these isolated meadows and trails.
- If you're lucky, you may spot a brown bear, vulture, wolf pack, piebald raven, or the adorable Pyrenean Desman along your routes.
- If the group includes a large number of older participants or children, the route will be revised to make this an enjoyable experience for all.
- Bid farewell to your mountain guide and head back to Potes, one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
- This quaint village is famous for the traditional stone houses that line its streets, its arching bridges, and the two rivers that pass through.
- Enjoy some free time wandering the streets and snacking on local treats before making your way to the Hotel Balneario of La Hermida for a spa escape.
- The thermal waters of La Hermida are renowned for their healing properties, and they're considered some of the best in Europe.
- Indulge in some relaxation to end your day of trekking and travels, and then end your tour on a high note.
18:00-19:30 - Drop off at Panes, Unquera, Torrelavega & Santander
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Picos de Europa Hiking and Spa Private Tour from Santander, Unquera, Panes and Torrelavega, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Santander, Unquera, Panes & Torrelavega
Tour leader for the entire tour
Mountain Guide in Picos de Europa
1,5 h Thermal circuit in La Hermida Spa
Lunch & drinks
Cable car ticket
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes, jacket & comfortable clothes
Water & snacks
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Swimsuit for the thermoludic circuit
Pool slippers (can be hired at the Spa)
Towel (can be rented at the spa)
Pool cap (can be purchased at the Spa)
The minimum age required for the tour is 7 years old
In case of bad weather conditions, the tour may be cancelled. In that case, we will try to change your travel date, or you will receive a refund
If Picos de Europa is snowed, the trekking tour will be substituted for a snowshoe route without supplement.
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person