Petra Day Tour from Eilat Highlights
1Enjoy a fully-guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
2Walk through the Siq, a narrow gorge filled with niches, shrines, and carvings
3Visit Petra's top attractions, including the Obelisk Tomb, Treasury, Jabal Madbach, Tombs, Theater and Mountaintop Tombs
4Enjoy free time to discover more of Petra at your own pace
5Take in stunning landscapes as you drive through the Wadi Rum Desert
Why we chose this tourOur Petra Day Tour from Eilat is an all-inclusive adventure to the legendary lost city on everyone’s bucket list. This tour is perfect for the busy traveler who wants to experience the highlights of Petra in an efficient yet comfortable manner, without compromising quality. Even with just a day to spare, a visit to Petra will be a surreal experience that you will never forget.
Our Petra Day Tour from Eilat will take you on a journey to the magnificent Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This UNESCO World Heritage site is a Nabatean city that was lost for millennia and only discovered in the last several hundred years. The Petra Day Tour from Eilat will transport you to this magical rose-colored city to take in all of its amazing sites.
Wake up bright and early to cross the Jordanian border. Then drive north to Petra, where you’ll enjoy a fully-guided tour of the site’s famous landmarks, including the Treasury, and learn about some best-kept local secrets. You’ll experience a blend of awe, inspiration, and exhilaration as you take in the astounding man-made structures that stand proud thousands of years later. After your immersive tour of Jordan’s top attraction, you’ll head back to Aqaba or Israel, passing through the scenic Wadi Rum desert.
This tour is also available starting in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Aqaba, for those who wish to explore Petra from an alternate city.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Petra Day Tour from Eilat Itinerary
Pickup from Eilat (7:00)
- There are multiple pick up locations in Eilat. You will be able to select the closest one to your accommodation during booking.
Drive to the Wadi Arava Border Crossing
- From Eilat, drive approximately 15 minutes to the Wadi Arava border.
Cross the border into Jordan (approx 1-2 hours)
- You will cross the border with full assistance from an experienced representative who will help you with the entire process and will collect all fees from you on the bus or at the border.
Optional Add-onsTaxi ride from old city to new part
Taxi ride from new city to old part
Travel north to Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will drive through the scenic Wadi Rum desert and will be able to rest before a long day of touring.
Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Your experienced local guide will take you through the Siq, to the Treasury, and to a few other main areas on a guided tour. You will be able to truly experience the history you will learn about.
Optional Add-onsFree wine if you pay for wine
Free time in Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will have the chance to explore Petra further on your own and grab lunch before leaving.
Drive back to the border and cross into Israel (approx 3 hours)
- You will drive back to the border, cross back into Israel with full assistance from a representative, and board the bus back to your start location.
Return to Eilat (19:30)
- After departing the border, you will be dropped off in Eilat at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Petra Day Tour from Eilat, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help