Petra Day Tour from Aqaba Highlights
01Enjoy a fully-guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
02Walk through the Siq, a narrow gorge filled with niches, shrines, and carvings
03Visit Petra's top sites, including the Treasury, Jabal Madbach, Tombs, Theater and Mountaintop Tombs
04Enjoy free time to explore more of Petra at your own pace
05Experience the amazing landscapes of the Wadi Rum Desert as you drive back to Aqaba
Why we chose this tourOur Petra Day Tour from Aqaba is an all-inclusive journey to this remarkable destination, ranking high on every adventurer's bucket list. This tour is perfect for the active traveler who is determined to see the highlights of Petra in an efficient and convenient manner, without compromising on quality. Even with just a single day to spare, a visit to Petra will provide you with memories to last a lifetime.
Our Petra Day Tour from Aqaba will take you to visit the astonishing Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This UNESCO World Heritage site is a Nabatean city that was lost for millennia and only discovered in the last several hundred years. The Petra Day Tour from Aqaba will transport you to this magical rose-hued city to take in all of its amazing attractions.
Wake up bright and early to start your drive north to Petra. At Petra, you’ll enjoy a fully guided tour of the site’s famous landmarks, including the Treasury, and learn about some best-kept secrets of the area. You’ll experience a combination of awe, inspiration, and exhilaration as you take in the astounding man-made structures still standing from thousands of years ago. After your mesmerizing tour of Jordan’s top attraction, you’ll head back to Aqaba, passing through the scenic Wadi Rum desert.
This tour is also available starting in Eilat, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv, for those staying in Israel who wish to explore Petra for the day.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Petra Day Tour from Aqaba Itinerary
Pickup from Aqaba (9:00)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Aqaba.
Travel north to Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will drive through the scenic Wadi Rum desert and will be able to rest before a long day of touring.
Guided tour of Petra (approx 2.5 hours)
- Your experienced local guide will take you through the Siq, to the Treasury, and to a few other main areas on a guided tour. You will be able to truly experience the history you will learn about.
Free time in Petra (approx 2 hours)
- You will have the chance to explore Petra further on your own and grab lunch before leaving.
Drive back to the border and cross into Israel (approx 3 hours)
- You will drive back to the border, cross back into Israel with full assistance from a representative, and board the bus back to your start location.
Drop off Aqaba (18:00)
- You may have time for a short overview of the city of Aqaba before being dropped off at your hotel.
If you have any questions about our Petra Day Tour from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Jerash and Amman Day Tour from AmmanJordan | 7 hour tour From $169 Per Person
Sayadia Cooking Class with a Local in AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from AqabaJordan | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $95 Per Person
2 day Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 2 days tour From $249 Per Person
Petra 1 Day Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 1 day tour From $159 Per Person
PCR Covid Test across JordanJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test at the Dead SeaJordan From $99 Per Person