Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From Aqaba Highlights
01Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra during a guided tour
02Discover the beauty of Wadi Rum during your desert Jeep Safari
03Experience an overnight in a Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum and taste a delicious, traditional dinner
04Visit the highlights of Petra such as including the Treasury, Jabal Madbach, the Tombs, the Theater and the Mountaintop Tombs
Why we chose this tourOur Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From Aqaba takes you on an exhilarating adventure to one of the most famous ancient cities, Petra, and the lunar landscapes of Wadi Rum. Petra is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, while Wadi Rum is easily recognizable from a number of Hollywood films because of the unique terrain that gives it the nickname "The Valley of the Moon". You'll also be staying in an authentic Bedouin camp, enjoying their famous hospitality and delicious traditional foods. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From Aqaba Itinerary
Day 1 - Wadi Rum
- Your two day adventure from Aqaba begins with a tour of this beautiful port city, with time to explore the local market and enjoy a delicious lunch before heading to Wadi Rum.
- After arriving at the Bedouin camp, you'll be given the chance to relax and unwind or take part in any of the numerous optional activities to supplement your stay, such as camel riding or hiking independently.
- Once the weather begins to cool, hop into a Jeep for your safari tour, led by a local Bedouin guide, and seize the opportunity of "the golden hour" to snap some incredible photos.
- Your day ends with an authentic Bedouin dinner, including zarb (Bedouin Barbecue), a dazzling array of salads and spreads, and homemade bread.
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp, upgrades possible.
Optional Add-onsOptional early morning hike at sunrise or hot air balloon (To be arranged locally during the tour, subject to weather conditions)
Day 2 - Petra
- Your second day begins with a leisurely breakfast at the campsite before heading to Petra, stopping to admire Mount Haroun on the way, where Moses' brother Aaron is rumored to be entombed.
- Once you've finally arrived at the lost city of Petra, famous for its intricate facades and rose-colored stones, you'll be led on a guided tour through all of the highlights, including al Siq, the Treasury, and the Obelisk Tomb, before heading out on your own to see even more of this ancient city or hiking to the hilltops above.
- Your day ends with transportation back to Aqaba, where you can take a breath and soak in everything you've seen in the past two days.
If you have any questions about our Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Wadi Rum Bedouin Desert Immersive Food & Cultural ExperienceJordan | 3 days tour From $569 Per Person
Jordan Through the Movies Private 3 Day Package TourJordan | 3 days package From $850 Per Person
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from AqabaJordan | 4 days package From $795 Per Person
10 Day Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package TourJordan | 10 days package From $1,145 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $609 Per Person
Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from AmmanJordan | 8 hours tour From $155 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $539 Per Person
Wadi Rum Jeep Tour Safari From AqabaJordan | 8 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 3 days tour From $379 Per Person
Petra 2 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 2 days tour From $229 Per Person