Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From Aqaba Highlights
1Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra with a local expert
2Enjoy authentic Bedouin hospitality and traditional food in Wadi Rum
3Explore the Wadi Rum Desert with a local on your Jeep Safari
4Find the hidden spots of Petra on your free day, and discover hidden gems in the lost city
Why we chose this tourOur Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From Aqaba gives you the chance to explore 2 of Jordan's most famous sites: The Rose Colored city of Petra, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, and Wadi Rum, a red-toned stretch of desert also known as The Valley of the Moon. You'll have ample time to visit this long-lost city, wandering through the alleys and up the hills at your own pace. Experience the famous Bedouin hospitality with an overnight stay in a traditional camp out in the desert; something that's sure to stay with you for years to come. Get up close and personal with the glowing deserts that surround these two sites, discovered another side to bustling and modern Jordan. Our tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From Aqaba Itinerary
Day 1- Wadi Rum
- Once you've been picked up from your centralized locations in Aqaba, you'll embark on a tour of the city, visiting enticing points of interest before exploring the local market independently.
- You'll then leave this scenic seaside town for the wild and rugged desert that surround Petra, heading to Wadi Rum.
- Wadi Rum is a stunning and otherworldly landscape, and you'll have the chance to explore it up close on your Jeep Safari tour with the guidance of a local Bedouin, an indigenous people that have lived on the land for generations.
- After your adventures, enjoy the exquisite Bedouin hospitality in a traditional camp, tasting traditional foods and sleeping under the stars.
Optional Add-onsOptional activities - Camel Rides, Hiking, must be arranged locally, subject to availability
Day 2 - Petra
- You'll begin your day with a leisurely breakfast before transferring to Petra along winding and stark roads, with a quick stop to get out and stretch your legs and admire the view of Mount Haroun, which houses the tomb of Aaron, Moses' brother.
- Once you've arrived in the Rose City, you'll embark on a guided tour to give you an overview of the site before taking the afternoon to explore the city on your own.
- You'll be taken to your hotel in Petra for an overnight stay to recharge before your next day of adventure.
Optional Add-onsPetra by Night tour can be arranged, must be arranged locally on the spot. Only available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Day 3 - Free day in Petra
- Your last day will be spent exploring any parts of Petra that you may have missed, with plenty of time to hike up to the marvelous Monastery or revisit your favorite sites.
- You'll end your day with a leisurely ride back to Aqaba to continue your journey across Jordan.
If you have any questions about our Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help