Penida Island Private Tour from Bali Highlights
01Wind through a rabbit hole entrance into a larger complex of cave temples at Giri Putri
02Stop in awe when you visit Atuh Beach, a pristine beach with incredible rock formations that rise from serene waters
03Visit the ritual purification shrine of Genah Melukat, holy to local Hindus
04Leave with endless new memories and some incredible new photos
Why we chose this tourOur Penida Island Tour from Bali takes you off the beaten path and into the stunning island of Penida, often missed by visitors but well worth the visit for the views alone. You'll swim in the crystalline waters of Atuh Beach, make your way into a cave temple, and see sites that you never could have imagined. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Penida Island Private Tour from Bali Itinerary
7:00-7:30 - Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- We will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to Sanur harbor. Please note that the transfer to the harbor and the boat ride is shared.
10:00 - Guided tour of Penida Island
- Have you ever feel that you are not feed your Instagram enough?! Why not join our trip and get lost in our paradise. Explore the unbeaten track of East Nusa Penida to see some outstanding places that will create your trip is memorable and create your Instagram in different level.
- With an early morning start, wake up ready for an adventure that starts in the Sanur Harbor with a speed boat trip across the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean to the Toya Pakeh pier, where you'll meet your local guide and start exploring East Penida.
- Enter the Giri Putri Cave Temple through a small a tunnel, where the Balinese believe no matter how large you are, you'll always be able to fit, and gasp in wonder at the cave complex that's housed in the hills.
- You'll see a number of Hindu shrines, including the ritual purification area of Genah Melukat, as well as a Buddhist one dedicated to the goddess Kuan Yiem on your way out of the caves.
- End at Atuh Beach, often compared to Raja Ampat for its stunning offshore rock formations that rest in the turquoise waters beyond, where you can have a mini photoshoot with the rocks, the tree houses that crown the cliffs above, and a large swing where you can let your inner child out to play.
17:00 - Drop off in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Penida Island Private Tour from Bali are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Penida Island Private Tour from Bali, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak with a shared transfer
Private air-conditioned vehicle at Penida Island with an English speaking driver/guide
Return speed boat transfer from and to Sanur harbor
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothes to visit the temples and holy sights
Swim clothes and towel
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Nusa Penida is new destination in Bali that has not have any proper road, the roads can be quite bumpy
Related Tours and Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise and Madakaripura Waterfall Private Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 15 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mount Bromo Private Midnight Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 12 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 2 days package From $380 Per Person
Wonders of East Java Private 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 4 days package From $559 Per Person
Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $82 Per Person
Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 10 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Bali ATV AdventureIndonesia | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Cultural Private Tour of Bali’s HistoryIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private TourIndonesia | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Private TourIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $75 Per Person