Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Private 2 Day Experience from Athens Highlights
01Explore the traditional villages of Karytaina, Dimitsana, and Stemnitsa to discover Greece's culture
02Get an authentic look at Greece and paddle along one of the country's most beautiful rivers
03Uncover some of the country's dramatic and beautiful landscapes, from gorges to rivers
04See the Monastery of Prodromos that hangs from the cliffs in Lousios Gorge
Why we chose this tourOur Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Private 2 Day Experience from Athens gets you out of the urban sprawl of the city and into the peaceful countryside. Experience the natural splendor of this region from a new angle with the help of an expert guide, and see a more authentic side of Greece. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Private 2 Day Experience from Athens Itinerary
Day 1 - Stemnitsa and Rafting
- Your first day of adventure begins in Athens, and moves you to the banks of the Lousios River, where Zeus is rumored to have first bathed after his birth.
- Join an expert guide as you raft down the crystalline waters down the lush, green gorge that rises on either side of you.
- Continue on to the Alfior River, enjoying more beautiful scenery on your way to the Koukos Bridge that arches over the river, disembarking to trek to the rushing Vrondos Waterfall.
- You'll return to the pastoral village of Stemnitsa for an overnight in a traditional guesthouse(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Hiking in Lousios Gorge
- Welcome the day with a traditional homemade breakfast, tasting local flavors and delicacies before continuing onto your hike into an untouched part of the region.
- Walk alongside the Lousios River Gorge, visiting the ancient monasteries that hang from the cliffsides above the rushing river below.
- End the day at the archaeological site of Gortyna, where you'll step back into the past and learn about the ancient civilizations that lived here.
- Return to Athens(Breakfast and lunch included).
NB - all timings on Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Private 2 Day Experience from Athens are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Private 2 Day Experience from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Athens
Accommodation in a local guesthouse with breakfast, sharing double rooms
Rafting in Lousios Gorge with lunch
Ηiking in Lousios Gorge with lunch
English speaking driver & guide
Car rental including tolls and fuel
Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 dinner & 2 lunches
Meals not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Hiking shoes. long hiking pants, second T-shirt, windproof jacket
Hat or beanie
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
GUesthouse: Mpelleiko Guesthouse, Theonimfi Guesthouse or similar
NB: All hotels and guesthouses are subject to availability and can change
Children from the following ages according to season and always subject to current weather conditions April – May: 12 years and above June – October: 7 years and above November – March: 16 years and above
Basic physical condition is required
Related Tours and Experiences
10 Day Secrets of Greek Food & Wine Tour PackageGreece | 10 days package From $1,345 Per Person
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hours tour From $719 Per Person
6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour PackageGreece | 6 days package From $679 Per Person
The Ultimate Greek Journey – Athens, Santorini & Mykonos Package Tour – 10 DaysGreece | 8 days package From $939 Per Person
Journey through the Secrets of Ancient Greece – 9 Day Tour PackageGreece | 9 days package From $950 Per Person
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hours tour From $689 Per Person
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hours tour From $119 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person