1Explore the traditional villages of Karytaina, Dimitsana, and Stemnitsa to discover Greece's culture
2Get an authentic look at Greece and paddle along one of the country's most beautiful rivers
3Uncover some of the country's dramatic and beautiful landscapes, from gorges to rivers
4See the Monastery of Prodromos that hangs from the cliffs in Lousios Gorge
Why we chose this tourOur Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking 2 Day Experience from Athens gets you out of the urban sprawl of the city and into the peaceful countryside. Experience the natural splendor of this region from a new angle with the help of an expert guide, and see a more authentic side of Greece. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking 2 Day Experience from Athens
Day 1 - Stemnitsa and Rafting
- Your first day of adventure begins in Athens, and moves you to the banks of the Lousios River, where Zeus is rumored to have first bathed after his birth.
- Join an expert guide as you raft down the crystalline waters down the lush, green gorge that rises on either side of you.
- Continue on to the Alfior River, enjoying more beautiful scenery on your way to the Koukos Bridge that arches over the river, disembarking to trek to the rushing Vrondos Waterfall.
- You'll return to the pastoral village of Stemnitsa for an overnight in a traditional guesthouse(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Hiking in Lousios Gorge
- Welcome the day with a traditional homemade breakfast, tasting local flavors and delicacies before continuing onto your hike into an untouched part of the region.
- Walk alongside the Lousios River Gorge, visiting the ancient monasteries that hang from the cliffsides above the rushing river below.
- End the day at the archaeological site of Gortyna, where you'll step back into the past and learn about the ancient civilizations that lived here.
- Return to Athens(Breakfast and lunch included).
If you have any questions about our Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking 2 Day Experience from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking 2 Day Experience from Athens as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.