Why we chose this tourOur PCR Covid Test in Jerusalem lets you take care of your pre-flight PCR test easily and quickly, without wasting precious travel time navigating local clinics. Depending on the next destination, travelers departing from Israel are likely to be required to perform a PCR test up to 72 hours ahead of their flight (The US requires a PCR test one day or on the day of the flight). Local medical and testing centers and services can be confusing to navigate for non-locals and might involve long queues and potential mishaps. Our centrally located PCR test center in Jerusalem is open 7 days a week, with no queues guaranteed. The whole process typically takes 15 minutes or less, and you'll be free to continue enjoying your travels, worry-free.
If you cannot for whatever reason get to the clinic, our Door-to-door PCR test (from $149 to $179 per person) arrives straight to your hotel or apartment. In comparison, the Jerusalem PCR test center is more cost-effective, and there is no waiting at the hotel for the duration of your scheduled time slot. Just schedule, show up, test, and go!
We recommend making an appointment for 48 hours before your departure, to ensure you receive your test results in time for your flight.
PCR Test Options
- Standard with results within 36 hours (suitable for destinations whose test needs to be carried out up to 72 hours before departure - those are currently most countries). We recommend booking a test for 48 hours before your departure, in order to receive your test results in time. For example, if your flight leaves at 9 am on Monday you can do the test any time after 9 am on the previous Friday.
- Express with results within 14 hours (needed for the USA who require a test on the day before or day of departure). For example, if flying to the USA at 11 pm on Monday you can do the test any time on Sunday or early Monday morning. We recommend doing the test the day before departure. If you are flying to the USA at 1 am on Tuesday, you must do the test early on Monday morning to ensure to receive your results on time.
*You can book the test instantly on this page. Please call or WhatsApp: +972 549455614 with any questions
PCR Covid Test in Jerusalem - Important Details
- Tests take place at Shamai Street 4, conveniently located in the center of Jerusalem
- Prices vary depending on the number of people being tested (from $99 per person)
- To ensure you receive your first choice of appointment time, we recommend booking your appointment as much in advance as possible.
- Bookings for the same day and walk-ins are usually available but might involve longer wait times.
- If you are unable to book online or have general questions, please call or WhatsApp: +972 549455614.
- This center conducts pre-flight PCR tests only. If you are in quarantine, please book a door-to-door test instead.
- PCR tests are performed by a fully-licensed professional laboratory.
Jerusalem PCR Test Center Hours
- Sunday-Thursday - 10:00-17:00
- Friday - 09:00-12:00
- Saturday - 15:00-19:00
Book With Tourist Journey
- Test results will be provided up to 36h after the test was done
- Avoid queues (95% of our clients are in-and-out within 15 minutes)
- Avoid medical centers
- Results within 14 hours (express) or 36 hours (standard)
Test results will be provided in English 36 hours after the test
Covid PCR test
Personal travel insurance
Cancellation up to 2 days before to receive a 95% refund
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Jaffa Night TourIsrael | 3 hour tour From $379 Per Person
Caesarea, Akko and Haifa TourIsrael | 12 hours From $99 Per Person
Flavors of the Galilee Private TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $1,059 Per Person
Negev Desert and Bedouin Experience TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $1,099 Per Person
Highlights of Jerusalem Day TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and Bethlehem TourIsrael | 13 hours From $89 Per Person
Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Nazareth and Highlights of the Galilee TourIsrael | 12 hour tour From $94 Per Person
Tel Aviv Carmel Market Tasting TourIsrael | 2 hour tour From $39 Per Person
White City Bauhaus Architecture TourIsrael | 2 hour tour From $35 Per Person