Path of the Gods Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour from Sorrento Highlights
1Enjoy private transportation from an on-call driver
2Marvel the wonderful views of the Amalfi coast
3Customize where you'd like to hike with your guide
4Savor a local lunch of traditional, regional delicacies
Why we chose this tourOur Path of the Gods Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour from Sorrento, kept as a private experience with only 8 travelers, is a flexible hike along the famous Sentiero degli Dei, passing between the quaint villages of Bomerano and Nocelle along a stunning clifftop ridge. Suspended high above the sparkling waters below, you'll soak up the atmospheric scenery of blooming wildflowers, abundant terraced gardens, and abandoned stone houses that melt into the waving grass. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Path of the Gods Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour from Sorrento Itinerary
Pickup from Sorrento
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Sorrento.
Guided Hiking Tour of the Path of God & Amalfi Coast Tour
- Start your day winding along the romantic and iconic Amalfi Coast with a pickup by your private driver and a meeting with your licensed hiking guide.
- Once you've reached your starting point, you'll begin your trek along this 4 mile pathway high above the ocean that overlooks the picture-perfect coastline and villages below.
- Admire the glittering sea below and the sweeping sky above as the morning mist burns away, washing you in glowing streaks of sunlight and blue horizons.
- Pass by terraced gardens filled with lush vegetables and vining grapes, limestone mountains covered by sweeping meadows of tall grasses, and abandoned stone houses.
- Don't forget to stop and smell the wildflowers, or admire the bougainvillea and roses that climb the trees and rocks around you.
- If you're lucky, you may see farmers hiking with their donkeys on their way to villages below for a journey to somewhere completely new.
- Lose yourself in the forests of cypress, umbrella pines, towering palms, and fragrant citrus trees that line the path.
- The rich volcanic soil that covers this area promises spectacular views that change with the seasons, and unparalleled sights as you make your way along this iconic trail.
- When the tour ends, you'll be driven back to Sorrento for some well-deserved rest and refreshment.
Drop off at Sorrento
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Path of the Gods Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour from Sorrento are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Path of the Gods Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour from Sorrento, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Sorrento
Fully guided tour with a licensed hiking guide
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen