Palermo Wine Tasting Tour Highlights
1Learn about Sicily's vibrant wine scene from an expert sommelier
2Bar hop your way to 3 different bars, each of them off the beaten track
3Each wine will be paired with a local delicacy so you can master the art of food and wine pairing
4Your tour will include 6 wines and snacks in total, including a famous dessert!
Why we chose this tourIf you want to learn about the wonders of Sicilian wine, our Palermo Wine Tasting Tour is for you. Join a small group and an expert wine guide who will take you to 3 different hidden wine bars in the center of Palermo for an evening of wine and snacks. Learn about how wine is made on the island and sample your way through sparkling, bright whites, rich reds, and even a sweet wine to finish. Each wine will be paired with a local food delicacy so you can fully appreciate both the food and the wine. After all, they go so well together! This is a wonderful way to discover all Sicily has to offer when it comes to wine. Our Palermo Wine Tasting Tour leaves every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with guaranteed departures.
What better way to experience Palermo’s vibrant nightlife than with a Palermo Wine Tasting Tour. 6 wines, 6 snacks, everything from sparkling, to white, to red, to dessert wine, if you love wine, you’re going to have a great time on this tour. Wine is so important to Sicily and it has been grown here since before Roman times so it truly is part of Sicily’s culture. Our handpicked guide is enthusiastic about wine and food, so be sure to ask them any burning questions you have about Sicily’s cuisine and vinous delights, as well as any questions you have about the island in general. Above all, have a great time learning about Sicily, by drinking wine!
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Palermo Wine Tasting Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Pickup from Palermo
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Palermo. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Wine Tasting Tour
- Join your expert wine guide as they take you on a 3-hour tour through Palermo's vibrant wine scene.
- You'll visit three local wine bars, all off the tourist trail, to sample the finest wines Sicily has to offer (and the competition is high).
- Learn all about Sicily's production of sparkling wines, zesty dry whites, and full-bodied reds.
- Learn about how wine is made in the area under the tutelage of experienced sommeliers.
- Each wine is paired with a Sicilian food delicacy so you can discover the magic of food and wine pairing for yourself.
- Between each bar, your guide will show you some of the hidden secrets of Palermo and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about the city.
- Finish your tour with a delicious Sicilian dessert paired with an excellent dessert wine.
21:30 - Drop off at Palermo
- The tour ends at the Piazza San Domenico in Palermo.
If you have any questions about our Palermo Wine Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person
Cinque Terre Mountain Bike Tour from La SpeziaItaly | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person