Palermo Street Food Evening Tour Highlights
1Spend an evening in buzzing Palermo sampling incredible street food
2Join an enthusiastic, foodie guide as they take you around the best places to get snacks
3Try some of Palermo's famous delicacies including chickpea fritters and brioche con gelato
4Immerse yourself in Palermo's street food traditions, learning about its turbulent history along the way
Why we chose this tourOur Palermo Street Food Evening Tour will make you feel like a local. Our handpicked guide is passionate about the food and drinks of their hometown and will take you around the buzzing nightlife areas of the city where you'll get to try many of Sicily's famous street foods. Learn about how to order food in this bustling town, as well as the history behind the tradition. As you move through the busy streets, your guide will be on hand to tell you everything you need to know about Palermo, from its art scene to its famous modern history. Try chickpea fritters, famous potato croquettes, and finish with a stunning brioche con gelato, at the guide's favorite gelateria. Our Palermo Street Food Evening Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
A Palermo Street Food Evening Tour is the perfect way to understand how this city ticks. Palermo is famous for its food, particularly its street food, much of which is influenced by its migrant population that has settled in Sicily over the years. Our handpicked guide is there to make you feel less like a tourist, more like a local so they are on hand to answer any questions you have at all about Palermo; from the role of the Mafia to the best spots to eat and drink. The tour will be full of incredible foods and will include a couple of drinks to wash it all down with. What a way to experience this vibrant city!
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Palermo Street Food Evening Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Pickup from Palermo
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Palermo. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Street Food Tour of Palermo
- Your passionate, foodie guide will take you into the heart of Palermo town for an evening of the city's famous street food.
- Begin by meeting a small group of people, with a welcome toast and bruschettas.
- Move through the dark alleys of the modern port of La Cala and the buzzing area of La Vucciria, famous for its nightlife.
- Try all the major Palermo street food delicacies including panelle chickpea fritters and potato croquettes.
- Wash down with some beverages on the way!
- Finish at Piazza Fonderia to visit the guide's favorite gelateria where you can try the legendary Brioche con Gelato!
- Your guide will also tell you all about city life in Palermo, from its art and history to its more modern issues such as the role of the Mafia on the island.
21:30 - Drop off at Palermo
- The tour ends at the Piazza San Domenico in Palermo, with a full stomach and plenty of newfound knowledge about Sicily's capital.
If you have any questions about our Palermo Street Food Evening Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person
Cinque Terre Mountain Bike Tour from La SpeziaItaly | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person