Palermo Street Food Evening Tour Highlights
01Spend an evening in buzzing Palermo sampling incredible street food
02Join an enthusiastic, foodie guide as they take you around the best places to get snacks
03Try some of Palermo's famous delicacies including chickpea fritters and brioche con gelato
04Immerse yourself in Palermo's street food traditions, learning about its turbulent history along the way
Why we chose this tourOur Palermo Street Food Evening Tour will make you feel like a local. Our handpicked guide is passionate about the food and drinks of their hometown and will take you around the buzzing nightlife areas of the city where you'll get to try many of Sicily's famous street foods. Learn about how to order food in this bustling town, as well as the history behind the tradition. As you move through the busy streets, your guide will be on hand to tell you everything you need to know about Palermo, from its art scene to its famous modern history. Try chickpea fritters, famous potato croquettes, and finish with a stunning brioche con gelato, at the guide's favorite gelateria. Our Palermo Street Food Evening Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
A Palermo Street Food Evening Tour is the perfect way to understand how this city ticks. Palermo is famous for its food, particularly its street food, much of which is influenced by its migrant population that has settled in Sicily over the years. Our handpicked guide is there to make you feel less like a tourist, more like a local so they are on hand to answer any questions you have at all about Palermo; from the role of the Mafia to the best spots to eat and drink. The tour will be full of incredible foods and will include a couple of drinks to wash it all down with. What a way to experience this vibrant city!
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Palermo Street Food Evening Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Pickup from Palermo
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Palermo. Please be there 10 minutes before departure time.
Guided Street Food Tour of Palermo
- Your passionate, foodie guide will take you into the heart of Palermo town for an evening of the city's famous street food.
- Begin by meeting a small group of people, with a welcome toast and bruschettas.
- Move through the dark alleys of the modern port of La Cala and the buzzing area of La Vucciria, famous for its nightlife.
- Try all the major Palermo street food delicacies including panelle chickpea fritters and potato croquettes.
- Wash down with some beverages on the way!
- Finish at Piazza Fonderia to visit the guide's favorite gelateria where you can try the legendary Brioche con Gelato!
- Your guide will also tell you all about city life in Palermo, from its art and history to its more modern issues such as the role of the Mafia on the island.
21:30 - Drop off at Palermo
- The tour ends at the La Cala Port or the via Roma in Palermo, with a full stomach and plenty of newfound knowledge about Sicily's capital.
If you have any questions about our Palermo Street Food Evening Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person