Pacific Coast Sunset & Bonfire Experience from Puerto Escondido Highlights
01Swim in bioluminescent waters beneath the star-strewn skies
02Take a boat tour to admire the many birds that live in the mangrove jungle
03Enjoy a stunning sunset from a secluded beach after your tour
04End the day with a beach bonfire and toast some marshmallows for a sweet treat
Why we chose this tourOur Pacific Coast Sunset & Bonfire Experience from Puerto Escondido is the best way to wrap up your day, taking you on a panga boat across the Pacific to wind through a dense labyrinth of mangrove trees, filled with wild birds and exotic flowers, on your way to a secluded beach. Enjoy a swim at sunset before gathering around a raging fire and then enjoying an explanation of the stars above you and soaking in glowing bioluminescent waters. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Pacific Coast Sunset & Bonfire Experience from Puerto Escondido Itinerary
16:00-16:30 - Pickup from Puerto Escondido
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Puerto Escondido.
Guided Sunset & Bonfire, Birdwatching & Boat Tour
- After you're picked up at your hotel, drive out to the seaside town of Las Negras to hop on your shaded panga boat and make your way across the sparkling waters to La Isla del Gallo, seated in the lagoon of Manialtepec.
- Wind your way through natural mangrove tunnels, getting a guided tour of these natural wonders along with some of the country's most incredible birdwatching, and learning about the unique plants that grow here.
- Escape to the secluded beach of La Barra, where you can enjoy a stunning sunset as the sky lights up with glowing streaks of crimson and gold, illuminating the waters of the Pacific below.
- Enjoy some snacks by the fireside, roasting some marshmallows and other sweet treats, and learn more about the constellations that glitter above you from your expert guide.
- As you wrap up your tour, head back on the boat to your starting point, and take some time to swim in the magical bioluminescent waters beneath the moon before returning to your hotel.
21:00 - Drop off at Puerto Escondido
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Pacific Coast Sunset & Bonfire Experience from Puerto Escondido are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Pacific Coast Sunset & Bonfire Experience from Puerto Escondido, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lagoon Boat Trip
Exotic Bird watching
Bonfire & Marshmallows
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimsuit & towel
Water & snacks
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Sandals or water shoes
Cash (No ATM’s are available)
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person