Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakesh Highlights
1See the highest waterfall in all of Morocco and swim beneath it
2Visit Ouzoud village in the heart of High Atlas
3Discover the Berber culture and eat a traditional lunch with a local family
4Trek with an English or French speaking guide that knows all the region's secrets
Why we chose this tourOur Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakesh is a day filled with adventure for the whole family, whisking you out of the city limits and into the wilds of Morocco to discover more about its culture and natural beauty. Swim in the waters below the country's highest waterfalls, trek with our local partners that are specialists in this area, and enjoy lunch with a local family. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakesh Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from any hotel or Riad in the center of Marrakesh.
Guided Tour of Ouzoud & the Waterfalls
- The day begins with a pickup by our local partners, experts in treks and hiking, to leave Marrakesh behind and journey to some of Morocco's most impressive natural wonders.
- Take in the scenic views that surround you as you exit the city, enjoying a thrilling ride in a Land Cruiser across the wilds of the country and through some of its most beautiful landscapes.
- Once you've reached Ouzoud, a traditional village permeated with a picturesque charm, you can marvel at the views of the waterfalls and natural pools that form below them.
- Take a short walk to the site, and explore it in its entirety with the help of your local expert, admiring the serenity and singular feel of this area.
- Take some time to swim in the pools and lounge on the rocks nearby, savoring this unique experience.
- After swimming in the serene waters, you'll have lunch with a local Berber family in their home to taste the flavors of Morocco in an authentic setting.
- There are a number of optional add-ons to turn this into a full day of adventure for the whole family, or you can return to Marrakesh to explore one of its many delicious restaurants.
Optional Add-onsAdd an excursion to a local olive grove and to see the unique Barbary apes, or a visit to working water-powered mills to end the day.
18:00 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakesh as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.