Otranto Coast Boat Tour Highlights
01Visit grottos only accessible by boat
02Swim in the crystal clear waters around the Otranto coastline
03Enjoy stunning scenery as you cruise past rocky cliff faces and beautiful coastline
04Take an aperitif including local products and drinks on board
Why we chose this tourOur Otranto Coast Boat Tour is beyond beautiful. You'll step onboard a boat with some like-minded travelers before setting out to the stunning Otranto coastline, filled with stunning rock formations, cliff faces, and crystal clear waters. You'll visit some of the famous grottos, only accessible by boat that is set into the cliffs around the town. Stop for swimming breaks at some of the most picturesque locations, swimming in beautiful blue waters. And don't forget to partake in an aperitif on board which will include local Salento products and drinks. Bellissimo! Our Otranto Coast Boat Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
The coastline around Otranto is amazing, as you’ll soon discover on our Otranto Coast Boat Tour. You will be on board with an experienced skipper who will be on hand to tell you all about the famous coastline and grottos. We handpick our guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge so you know you’ll be in the best of hands. What’s more, we ensure our group sizes are kept small to further personalize the experience. This is a morning of sea, sun, and swimming that will be difficult to ever forget.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Otranto Coast Boat Tour Itinerary
10:00/14:00 - Pick up from Otranto
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Otranto
Guided Boat Tour of Otranto Coast
- Hop onto a boat with your guide and a group of like-minded travelers and set out towards the wild coastline of Otranto.
- Spy high cliff faces and stunning rocky coastlines. Best of all, Otranto is famous for its caves and grottos that can only be seen from a boat. The most famous include: Grotta delle rose, Grotta della Fraula, Grotta Zinzulusa, Grotta Azzurra, and Grotta Palombara.
- You'll stop for swimming breaks where you can bathe in the crystal clear waters and swim into some of the caves for yourself.
- Aperitifs on board are included including some typical Salento products and drinks.
- Return to dry land feeling refreshed after a stunning morning out.
14:00/18:00 - Drop off at Otranto
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Otranto Coast Boat Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Otranto Coast Boat Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Aperitif on board with drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimsuit and beach towel
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Insider Lecce City TourItaly | 2 hour tour From $55 Per Person