Osaka Market Tour and Cooking Class Highlights
01Enjoy a tour of the famous Kuromon Market in Osaka and learn from your guide about the history and offerings of Kuromon
02Discover the delicious Street Food of Osaka
03Learn how to make traditional Japanese home cooking or Osaka style street food
04Take your insider tips and tricks back home to impress guests at your next dinner party
Why we chose this tourOur Osaka Market Tour and Cooking Class takes you through the bustling Kuromon Market and its 170 different stalls. Your local guide will let you in on tips and tricks for picking the best, most fresh, and most coveted sweets and treats from this sprawling market complex. When you begin your cooking class in an intimate studio in the center of the city, you'll be given the choice of what sumptuous food you want to prepare for your palate: Osaka Street Food or Japanese Home Cooking. Both will dazzle you, and any guests you serve this to in the future. Whichever option you choose, be sure to come hungry so you leave happy! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Osaka Market Tour and Cooking Class Itinerary
8:45-9:00 Pickup from Osaka
- Pick up from the centralized pick up locations.
1.5 hour guided tour of the Kuromon Market
- Your guide will begin by giving you some background on the market itself, which sells everything from fresh fish to traditional homemade sweets, and give you tips and recommendations for choosing the freshest and most quality ingredients.
2-3 hour Cooking Class
- Next, you'll head to a cooking studio for a refreshing welcome drink before diving into the creation of Osaka street food, including yakitori, homemade Udon noodles, and okonomiyaki (savory pork and cabbage pancakes) or a Japanese home cooking class, which features Miso soup, shogayaki, and tamagoyaki (a Japanese style omlette).
14:00-15:00 End of the tour
- The tour ends after the cooking class in Ebisucho.
NB - all timings on Osaka Market Tour and Cooking Class are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Osaka Market Tour and Cooking Class, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please inform us about any food allergies
The minimum age required is 10 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
10 Day Samurai Experience Package TourJapan | 10 days tour From $5,999 Per Person
Kamikochi Private Hiking Tour from Hirayu OnsenJapan | 8 hours tour From $190 Per Person
Higashiyama Walking Tour From TakayamaJapan | 1 hour tour From $100 Per Person
Hirayu Waterfall Hike from Hirayu OnsenJapan | 3 hours tour From $120 Per Person
Takayama Food and Sake Tasting TourJapan | 3 hours tour From $110 Per Person
Tokyo Kamakura Walking Tour and Traditional Tea CeremonyJapan | 9 hours tour From $299 Per Person
10 Day Ultimate Japan Tour PackageJapan | 10 days package From $2,559 Per Person
Tokyo Tsukiji Fish Market Tour & Cooking ExperienceJapan | 5 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tokyo Art TourJapan | 6 hours tour From $139 Per Person
Ultimate Tokyo Tour – Half DayJapan | 5 hours tour From $99 Per Person