1Learn about olive oil production, from picking to bottling
2Discover the charming ancient city of Carmona
3Visit a traditional Andalusian hacienda outside of Seville
4Visit a Roman Necropolis and discover their influence on Spanish life
Why we chose this tourOur Olive Oil Tasting & Carmona Village Tour from Seville takes you into the heart of Spain's main production region for olive oil and into the charming streets of picturesque Carmona. Discover rich history and the gastronomic legacy of this unique region with the help of an expert guide in the beautiful Spanish countryside. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Olive Oil Tasting & Carmona Village Tour from Seville
9:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of Carmona & Olive Oil Tasting
- Leave the storied city of Seville to explore the expansive olive groves and oil producers that sit in the heart of the Spanish countryside, and learn more about the liquid gold they lovingly craft.
- You'll learn about how this delicious oil is produced, from picking the olives to bottling the precious delicacy, finishing your tour off with a tasting of different oils.
- Continue on to charming Carmona, where you'll discover its rich cultural and historical legacy, as well as tasting its rich gastronomy.
- Stroll through city streets and stop at countless monuments as you retrace the steps of Roman, Arab, and Christian conquerors that all left their mark on this quaint town.
- The day ends with a scenic drive back to Seville.
17:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Olive Oil Tasting & Carmona Village Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Olive Oil Tasting & Carmona Village Tour from Seville as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.