Old Town Valencia Private Walking Tour Highlights
01See Valencia's architectural evolution from historic cathedrals to modernist marvels
02Uncover the highlights of the vibrant city center
03Pass by La Lonja, the historical silk exchange on your way around the city
04Wander the Mercado Central, Europe's largest fresh produce market
Why we chose this tourOur Old Town Valencia Walking Tour takes you through the most emblematic and historic parts of the city with an expert guide you teaching about its complex history and unique character. Stop by iconic sites, learn more about the locals, marvel at its beauty, and leave with a completely new view of vibrant Valencia. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Old Town Valencia Private Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00 or 16:00 - Pickup from Valencia
- You will be picked up from Plaza de la Virgen, next to the cathedral.
Guided Walking Tour of Old Town Valencia
- Begin by meeting your guide in Plaza de la Virgen, next to the towering Cathedral and its stunning architecture to set the mood for your tour!
- Continue on, walking past La Lonja, an emblem of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's one of the best examples of Gothic architecture in a civil monument in all of Europe.
- Stop next at the Cathedral, an incredible mix of Valencia Gothic, Baroque, Neoclassical, and Romanesque styles that make its exquisite exterior and opulent interior even more unique.
- Walk through the remnants of the old Arab city, winding through back alleys and narrow side streets as you learn more about this captivating section of the city.
- The next stop is the Mercado Central, the largest fresh produce market in all of Europe, and a bustling hive of activity, colors, scents, and flavors.
- End the day with a look at one of Valencia's most unique Modernist buildings, rounding out your look at Valencia's best treasures!
12:30 or 18:30 - Drop off at Valencia
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Old Town Valencia Private Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Old Town Valencia Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The tour is wheelchair accessible on request for an extra charge. Please contact us for further information
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person