Old Delhi’s Belly Highlights
01Wander the silver, wedding, shoe, and spice markets along your journey through the heart of this frenetic city
02Delight your senses with foods as you've never tasted them before: fresh from streetside vendors in the heart of Delhi's culinary scene
03Trek to the top of the sumptuous spice market for a panoramic view of Old Delhi from above the winding streets
04See Old Delhi as many never do when you step into its past before returning to the present for your tasting tour
Why we chose this tourOur Old Delhi's Belly Tour takes you into the heart of this frenetic and vibrant city to discover its rich history, singular flavors, and sprawling markets that house everything from exotic spices to wedding finery. Your guide will introduce you to the best of the city's street food as you stroll the labyrinthine streets and alleys, giving you the best that Delhi has to offer. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Old Delhi’s Belly Itinerary
17:00 Pickup from New Delhi
- Meeting at Delhi's Lal Quila Metro Station, Gate 1.
Old Delhi's Flavors
- It all starts in the heart of Old Delhi, founded in 1639 as Shahjahanabad when the capital was moved from Agra, where you'll begin with a temple visit and uncover the city's deep historical roots.
- Hop on to a rickshaw ride through the meandering streets and alleys of the city, experiencing the daily madness that is Delhi, and stopping at Asia's largest spice market for a one of a kind shopping experience.
- Sip some chai on top of the spice market and enjoy some panoramic views and a little rest before you delight your tastebuds with a plethora of pleasing snacks.
- Along your tour you'll taste juicy jalebis, glistening ghee, stuffed paranthas, exotic dried fruits, and a marvelous medley of veggie and meat dishes that will delight all of your senses and send you back to your hotel feeling more informed and happily stuffed.
21:00 Drop Off
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Old Delhi’s Belly are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Old Delhi’s Belly, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Local transportation between tour destinations
Fully guided tour
Food and Drinks during the tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hour tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $399 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $335 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $375 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hour tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Cooking Experience in KochiIndia | 4 hour tour From $120 Per Person
Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar Meteor Mystery 6 Day Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 6 days package From $1,179 Per Person
Ancient Buddhist University of Kanheri Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 8 hour tour From $129 Per Person