Old Delhi’s Belly Highlights
1Wander the silver, wedding, shoe, and spice markets along your journey through the heart of this frenetic city
2Delight your senses with foods as you've never tasted them before: fresh from streetside vendors in the heart of Delhi's culinary scene
3Trek to the top of the sumptuous spice market for a panoramic view of Old Delhi from above the winding streets
4See Old Delhi as many never do when you step into its past before returning to the present for your tasting tour
Why we chose this tourOur Old Delhi's Belly Tour takes you into the heart of this frenetic and vibrant city to discover its rich history, singular flavors, and sprawling markets that house everything from exotic spices to wedding finery. Your guide will introduce you to the best of the city's street food as you stroll the labyrinthine streets and alleys, giving you the best that Delhi has to offer. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Old Delhi’s Belly Itinerary
5:00 PM Pickup from RK Ashram Marg metro station
- Meeting at Delhi's RK Ashram Marg Metro Station.
Old Delhi's Flavors
- It all starts in the heart of Old Delhi, founded in 1639 as Shahjahanabad when the capital was moved from Agra, where you'll begin with a temple visit and uncover the city's deep historical roots.
- Hop on to a rickshaw ride through the meandering streets and alleys of the city, experiencing the daily madness that is Delhi, and stopping at Asia's largest spice market for a one of a kind shopping experience.
- Sip some chai on top of the spice market and enjoy some panoramic views and a little rest before you delight your tastebuds with a plethora of pleasing snacks.
- Along your tour you'll taste juicy jalebis, glistening ghee, stuffed paranthas, exotic dried fruits, and a marvelous medley of veggie and meat dishes that will delight all of your senses and send you back to your hotel feeling more informed and happily stuffed.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Old Delhi’s Belly, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Old Delhi’s Belly as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.