Old Delhi Night Food Walk Highlights
01Walk through Asia's largest spice market, offering exotic and local spices
02Take a sneak peak at the city's busiest and most vibrant wedding market
03Appreciate the exquisite beauty of Sikh and Jain architecture
04Savor treats from all across India on this delicious food tour
Why we chose this tourOur Old Delhi Night Food Walk takes you through the history and culture of dynamic Delhi with a unique look at how the city operates after dark, delighting all of your senses. Savor dishes from across the country and see the markets that are the beating heart of this vibrant city, along with singular architecture and religious monuments. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Old Delhi Night Food Walk Itinerary
5:30 pm - Pickup from New Delhi
- You will be picked up from Sisganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) in Chandni Chowk.
Guided Tour of Old Delhi Night Food Walk
- Start your evening of exploration by strolling the historic lanes of Shajahanabad, stepping into the past with a brief history of Lal Quila, the former residence of Shah Jahan, builder of the Taj Mahal.
- Uncover the beauty of Jain and Hindu religious architecture along narrow market lanes, visiting a Sikh worship site known as Gurudwara to learn about their religious tenets and how their community kitchen runs.
- Begin your culinary adventure with Aloo Tikki and Parantha along the historic lanes of Chandni Chowk and Gali Paranthe Wali, savoring the various flavors of India.
- Take a quick look at the vivacious market that's the heart of wedding madness in Delhi, continuing to a 17th century street where silver jewelers have sold their wares since Mughal times, and taste samosas and Jalebi pastries at an eatery that's 150 years old.
- Hop onto a tuk-tuk to wander through Asia's largest spice market, marveling at the array of local and exotic spices that line the stalls, continuing on to a 24 hour flower market bursting with color and delicious scents, taking a quick tea break to refresh yourself.
- Enjoy a selection of succulent kebabs, korma, butter chicken, and silky rice puddings in the lanes around Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in the city and a magnificent piece of architectural work.
- Your final stop of the tour is at a century old Kulfi shop where you can try a number of different flavors of this incredible Indian ice cream before returning to your hotel for some rest.
10:00 pm - Drop off at New Delhi
- You will be dropped off at Chawri Bazar Metro Station.
NB - all timings on Old Delhi Night Food Walk are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Old Delhi Night Food Walk, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Food & Drinks
Bottle of water
Tuk-Tuk ride between tour stops
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Culture of Chennai 5 Day Tour PackageIndia | 5 days package From $579 Per Person
Architecture & Culture of Mumbai 5 Day Tour PackageIndia | 5 days package From $569 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hours tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $389 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $329 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $369 Per Person
Ecology & Culture of Munnar 5 Day Private Tour from KochiIndia | 5 days package From $774 Per Person
5 Day Best of Rajasthan Private Package Tour Including Taj Mahal from New DelhiIndia | 5 days package From $1,579 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hours tour From $239 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hours tour From $105 Per Person