Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi Sea Kayak Tour from Lefkada Highlights
1Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the Ionian Sea
2Explore the hidden caves in Desimi
3Swim along the shore of the uninhabited islet of Thilia
4Head to the island of Scorpios, once home to Onassis
Why we chose this tourOur Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi Sea Kayak Tour from Lefkada is the perfect way to get off the beaten path and into the wild nature around the island of Lefkada. Paddle out on the limpid waters of the Ionian Sea as you discover the hidden beauty and magic history of this region. This tour is available every day, May through October, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi Sea Kayak Tour from Lefkada Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Nydri
- Meet your local guide at Nydri Port.
Guided Sea Kayak Tour of Lefkada, Meganisi & Skorpios
- The dazzling inner archipelago of Lefkada island is considered to be one of the safest seas in the world due to the mild weather conditions. Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi, Full Day is ideal for active travelers who seek authentic destinations off the beaten path! A wonderful sea adventure awaits us full of beautiful images to take back home!
- Start your day off with a paddle out on your two-seater kayaks from Nydri, heading into the Ionian Sea to explore hidden caves and remote beaches on the coastline.
- Explore the seabed of stunning Meganisi, keeping your eye out for the many colorful fish that call this area home.
- Continue onto the crystal clear waters of legendary Skorpios, once privately owned by the famous billionaire Aristotle Onassis.
- Paddle to the uninhabited islets of Madouri and Thilia, escaping the noise and crowds of the city while you marvel at their awe-inspiring splendor.
- Make stops along the way at caves tucked into the coast, or hop out for a refreshing swim before your traditional picnic lunch from the golden sands of a serene beach.
- Return to Nydri to end your day of exploring the waters around Lefkada.
16:00 - Drop off in Nydri
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi Sea Kayak Tour from Lefkada are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Nydri, Skorpios, Meganisi Sea Kayak Tour from Lefkada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
Greek traditional snack
Greek traditional picnic lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Hat or beanie
Sunglasses & Sunblock
Second pair of shoes that can get wet
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
The tour requires Swimming knowledge & a good physical condition
The minimum age required is 15 years old
Sea Kayak Tour distance of : 13 km (approx. 8 Miles)
Related Tours and Experiences
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hours tour From $119 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hours tour From $215 Per Person
Nemea Winery & Vineyard Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $229 Per Person
Nemea & Nafplio Wine and History Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $179 Per Person
Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa ExperienceGreece | 7 hours tour From $195 Per Person
Athens Wine Lover’s Private Tour & Wine MuseumGreece | 6 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Mount Olympus Hiking Tour from ElassonaGreece | 10 hours package From $109 Per Person