1Enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking a private waterfall and then swim in the clear waters
2Hike through the dense and thriving rainforest surrounding Tamblingan
3Cross Lake Tambligan in a traditional boat to reach a hidden golden waterfall
4Explore a coffee plantation that uses traditional agricultural methods
Why we chose this tourOur Northern Bali Experience takes you to hidden treasures and untouched natural splendor hidden deep in the wilds of the island. Your expert local guide will take you on a trek through the forest to pristine lakes and a private waterfall for an unforgettable experience. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Northern Bali Experience
7:00-7:30 - Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak and Canggu
- We will pick you up from your hotel
Guided tour of Northern Bali
- Northern Bali is known for its wild nature and rugged landscapes, which you'll be experiencing on this escape guided by a local expert.
- Begin the day by arriving in Tamblingan, crossing the dense rainforest and staring in awe at the wild orchids, hanging vines, diverse birds, and giant ferns on your way to view the Twin Lakes, which were separated years ago by a volcanic eruption.
- After your hour and a half hike, where you can try to swing on the vines like Tarzan, you'll reach the shores of the lake and take a traditional boat ride across Tambligan, which has banned motorized boats to preserve the cleanliness and sustainability.
- Head to a local village to walk through a coffee plantation and reach a restaurant for a traditional lunch that overlooks to Golden Valley waterfall, where you'll be able to take a dip before you eat.
Drop off in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak and Canggu
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Northern Bali Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Northern Bali Experience as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.