Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu Tour from Hanoi Highlights
1Appreciate the unique beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tamcoc
2Ride in a bamboo boat and explore Hoa Lu, ancient Vietnam's royal capital
3See the Ngo Dong River, famous for its role in 1992's Indochine
4Dive into Mua Cave, enjoy its panoramic views, and climb to the top of Ngoa Long
Why we chose this tourOur Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu Tour from Hanoi puts you in the hands of an expert guide to learn about Vietnam's history, natural beauty, and local traditions on foot, on a bike, and from the back of a traditional bamboo boat! Enjoy panoramic views of the colorful landscape, get to know the locals, and see some of the best that Vietnam has to offer to its visitors. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
7:00 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area.
Guided tour of Ninh Binh area including Tam Coc, Hoa Lu & the Dancing Cave
- Your day tour starts with a pickup at the hotel before touring Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010, and you'll learn all about the country's traditional feudal government.
- Then get out of the city to see Mua Cave and climb the rugged mountain that tops it for sweeping panoramic views of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh city from the peak of Ngoa Long.
- Recover from your climb with a traditional local lunch, enjoying fresh salads, scrumptious spring rolls, and mouthwatering goat meat.
- Continue to the verdant and vibrant UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tam Coc, where you'll meet locals, explore the river, marvel at the limestone mountains, and pass through 3 caves, including the iconic Dancing Cave, from a historic sampan.
- You'll see Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba's glistening walls and unique geology before finishing the tour of the Landscape Complex and hopping on a bike to explore the countryside in a new way!
- Explore a local family's traditionally built house, and then enjoy some fresh fruits, refreshing teas, and a quick dip in the pool as you watch the sun go down.
- Return to Hanoi for an evening of rest and relaxation after all of your discoveries!
18:45 - Drop off in Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu Tour from Hanoi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu Tour from Hanoi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Hanoi
Hotel pick up/drop off from the Old Quarter Area Hanoi
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged