Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from Hanoi Highlights
1Enjoy the scenic beauty around Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
2Visit the Ngo Dong River and Mua Cave for sweeping panoramic views
3See Hoa Lu, the ancient royal capital of Vietnam
4Discover the Bai Dinh Pagoda's Spiritual and Cultural Complex
Why we chose this tourOur Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from Hanoi takes you from the city to the country to explore hidden caves, majestic pagodas, and winding country lanes. You'll experience Vietnam like never before, enjoying traditional dishes and a deep dive into the country's past and natural splendor. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
7:00 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area.
Guided tour of Ninh Binh area including Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An & the Dancing Cave
- The day begins with a pickup from hotels throughout the old quarter, moving you to Trang An, a famous ecotourism site tucked away in verdant rolling hills between rushing rivers.
- Hop onto a bamboo boat that will take you to a number of hidden and amazing caves, stopping at King Kong Island, also known as Skull Island for the 2016 US blockbuster that was filmed across Vietnam.
- Kong: Skull Island is a record-breaking hit in Vietnam and is now the highest grossing movie of all time.
- Take a break from your discoveries and sit down at a local restaurant and try a number of delicious traditional foods, including Vietnamese tea and tasty cakes.
- Continue on to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the largest in all of Southeast Asia, towering high into the sky with its intricate layers and incredible majesty.
- Say goodbye to Ninh Binh, and return to your hotel in Hanoi.
18:45 - Drop off in Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from Hanoi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from Hanoi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Hanoi
Hotel pick up/drop off from the Old Quarter Area Hanoi
Fully guided tour
Electric Car Ride
Tips for driver and guide
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged