1Make a stop at one of the capital's largest and most impressive bonfires
2Learn about local holiday traditions and experience them for yourself
3Enjoy the early evening fireworks displays as the bonfire is lit
4Play with your own sparklers in the warm glow by the fireside as colors burst above you
Why we chose this tourOur New Year's Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik takes you on a magical holiday journey filled with incredible fireworks displays, roaring bonfires, and festive holiday traditions. Learn more about how New Year's Eve is celebrated in Iceland, and marvel at the beauty of this incredible night. This tour is available on New Year's Eve and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik
7:30 PM - Pick up from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Center
- Optional hotel pick ups are available for an extra charge
Guided Tour of New Year's Eve Bonfire
- Take an evening to experience one of Iceland's most beloved traditions with a New Years Eve bonfire tour, where you'll begin your night with a short fireworks preview that's sure to dazzle and the lighting of the enormous bonfire!
- You'll be enjoying an incredible holiday experience, complete with your own sparklers to burn, as you watch the roaring flames lick the night sky as you ring in the New Year with style!
- After the bonfire, your guide will take you on a drive around the city, explaining the history and legends behind some of the country's traditions for this holiday, and you'll finish your tour a bit before midnight so you can celebrate another year in your own way.
10:30 PM - Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
If you have any questions about our New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.