New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik Highlights
01Make a stop at one of the capital's largest and most impressive bonfires
02Learn about local holiday traditions and experience them for yourself
03Enjoy the early evening fireworks displays as the bonfire is lit
04Play with your own sparklers in the warm glow by the fireside as colors burst above you
Why we chose this tourOur New Year's Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik takes you on a magical holiday journey filled with incredible fireworks displays, roaring bonfires, and festive holiday traditions. Learn more about how New Year's Eve is celebrated in Iceland, and marvel at the beauty of this incredible night. This tour is available on New Year's Eve and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik Itinerary
7:30 PM - Pick up from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Center
- Optional hotel pick ups are available for an extra charge
Guided Tour of New Year's Eve Bonfire
- Take an evening to experience one of Iceland's most beloved traditions with a New Years Eve bonfire tour, where you'll begin your night with a short fireworks preview that's sure to dazzle and the lighting of the enormous bonfire!
- You'll be enjoying an incredible holiday experience, complete with your own sparklers to burn, as you watch the roaring flames lick the night sky as you ring in the New Year with style!
- After the bonfire, your guide will take you on a drive around the city, explaining the history and legends behind some of the country's traditions for this holiday, and you'll finish your tour a bit before midnight so you can celebrate another year in your own way.
10:30 PM - Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
NB - all timings on New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Centre
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
More pick up locations are available for an extra charge
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour PackageIceland | 3 days package From $192 Per Person
A Whirlwind around Iceland Tour Package – 4 DaysIceland | 4 days package From $412 Per Person
5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour PackageIceland | 5 days package From $625 Per Person
7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour PackageIceland | 7 days package From $955 Per Person
Journey through the Secrets of Iceland – 8 Day Tour PackageIceland | 8 days package From $1,265 Per Person
Reykjavik, Iceland, and Northern Lights 5 Day Tour PackageIceland | 5 days package From $649 Per Person
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $125 Per Person