Mykonos Small Group Tour Highlights
01Discover the whitewashed streets of Mykonos town with its windmills and Petros the pelican - the mascot of Mykonos
02Visit some of the most beautiful beaches on the island with their crystal clear waters
03Discover the history of inland Mykonos
04Stop for the best panoramic view on the island over Mykonos town
Why we chose this tourYou'll know Mykonos like the back of your hand after our Mykonos Small Group Tour. You and a small group will be guided by one of our insider experts around Mykonos town with its whitewashed stone, famous church of Paraportianni, and buzzing atmosphere. Then you'll be able to visit an inland village where history and views await. Stop for a snack and raki at a picturesque village. Visit some of Mykonos' best beaches, swimming in the crystal clear waters that surround the island. Finally, stop for a photo at one of the best panoramic spots on the island. Our Mykonos Small Group Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Mykonos is an island that begs to be explored, it’s surely one of the most beautiful in the Cyclades, as you’ll discover on our Mykonos Small Group Tour. You’ll spend the day with one of our insider experts, handpicked by us for their knowledge and enthusiasm. They will make Mykonos come alive for you. As the name suggests, this is a small tour so you’ll be with just a few other people, which will further personalize the experience. The day itself has a nice mix of history, beaches, and towns, making you feel like you’ve really gotten under the skin of this beautiful island.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Mykonos Small Group Tour Itinerary
10:00 / 16:00 - Pick up from Mykonos
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Mykonos
Guided Tour of Mykonos Island
- Meet your local insider expert guide and a small group who will be with you for the next 4 and a half hours of Mykonos experiences.
- Walk the labyrinth streets of Mykonos town, spying white-washed houses and charming cobbled streets. Admire the famous windmills, Little Venice set right on the water, and famous churches. You may even see Petros the pelicans, the mascots of Mykonos island. Enjoy free time around the town before jumping in a car.
- You'll head towards Agios Ioannis, a small village with an ancient amphitheater.
- Drive towards the village of Ano Mera, driving past some of Mykonos' most beautiful beaches.
- At Ano Mera, you will be treated to a tour of the 16th-century monastery.
- Enjoy a stop in the village with a snack and raki.
- Stop at Agari beach with its long sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
- Finally, stop at the perfect photo stop on the way back towards Mykonos town, where the town spreads out in front of you, with the sparkling sea beyond.
14:30 / 20:30 - Drop off at Mykonos
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Mykonos Small Group Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Mykonos Small Group Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Light Snack with a drink
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hour tour From $209 Per Person