Mykonos Private Guided Tour Highlights
01Discover the delights of Mykonos island with your very own private guide
02Spend the morning wandering the cobbled streets of Mykonos old town
03See the beauty of tiny island villages
04Swim in crystal clear waters
Why we chose this tourOur Mykonos Private Guided Tour is the best way to really get under the skin of Mykonos and learn what the island is all about. You'll spend a day with a private guide who will show you the best of the island, from the cobbled back streets of Mykonos town to its famous windmills. From quaint inner island villages to pristine beaches where there will be time for a swim and sunbathe. As this is a private tour there is some flexibility to personalize the itinerary, all you need to do is ask your friendly local guide. Our Mykonos Private Guided Tour leaves every day.
Our Mykonos Private Guided Tour is the best way to see everything this gorgeous island has to offer. We handpick our guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge for the place they call home so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands. There is a wonderful array of stops in this particular experience, covering everything from history to culture to beaches. Don’t forget to ask your guide to personalize the tour based on your preferences – this is a private tour just for you, after all.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Mykonos Private Guided Tour Itinerary
10:00 / 16:00 - Pickup from Mykonos
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Mykonos
Private Guided Tour of Mykonos
- You'll meet your private insider expert who will take you on a 4.5-hour tour of stunning Mykonos island.
- Walk through the labyrinth of old Mykonos town with its whitewashed buildings. Visit the famous windmills, Little Venice, the famous church of Paraportianni, and maybe even see Petros, Mykonos' pelican mascot.
- After some free time in the town, head out in the car for more explorations, first stopping at Agios Ioannis with its amphitheater.
- After stopping at Mykonos airport with its panoramic runway view (yes, really), you will head onto some of the best beaches on the island before arriving in the village of Ano Mera with its 16h century monastery.
- Enjoy a snack and maybe ouzo in one of the quaint tavernas in the village before heading to Paradise beach (a party zone) or the quieter choice of Agari beach. Enjoy some time at the beach with its crystal clear waters and beautiful sandy beaches.
- Finish your private tour with a panoramic view across Mykonos town, perfect for a photo opportunity.
14:30 / 20:30 - Drop off at Mykonos
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Mykonos Private Guided Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Mykonos Private Guided Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hour tour From $209 Per Person