Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or Conversano Highlights
01Visit a local cheese factory to learn everything about making mozzarella
02Discover the recipes that have been handed down for generations
03Try your hand at making mozzarella with traditional wooden tools
04Taste burrata, mozzarella, and other cheese products made at the factory
Why we chose this tourLearn everything there is to know about local Puligese cheese on our Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or Conversano. You'll meet an expert cheesemaker at a local factory who will teach you the secrets to fresh cheeses such as mozzarella and burrata. This is a traditional factory that still uses wooden tools and ancient techniques. Try them for yourself and make your very own mozzarella. Conclude the experience with a tasting of local cheese products. Our Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
Our Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca is a real taste of Puglia. This is a region famous for its cheese production, particularly fresh cheeses like mozzarella and burrata. We handpick our experts so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands with this cheesemaker who is using quality ingredients and techniques and recipes handed down for generations. We also keep our group sizes small to further personalize the experience. This is your chance to really get under the skin of Pugliese culture!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or Conversano Itinerary
10:30 - Pick up from Martina Franca or Conversano
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Martina Franca or Conversano
Guided Mozzarella Tasting Tour at Martina Franca or Conversano
- Try your hand at Mozzarella production! Your guide will take you to a local Mozzarella factory where you'll meet an expert cheesemaker who will tell you everything you wanted to know about the cheese and its importance in local culture.
- Learn about techniques and recipes that have been handed down through generations.
- Tr your hand at Mozzarella making with the use of traditional wooden tools.
- Finally, taste the products made at the factory including mozzarella, burrata, and stracciatella, all famous Puglian products.
12:00 - Drop off at Martina Franca or Conversano
- The tour ends at the venue.
NB - all timings on Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or Conversano are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or Conversano, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Professional guide and chef
Visit of the Masseria
Local products tasting
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person
Insider Lecce City TourItaly | 2 hour tour From $55 Per Person