Mount Olympus 2 Day Hiking Tour from Litochoro Village Highlights
1Spend the evening in the Spilios Agapitos mountain hut
2Enjoy both a sunrise and a sunset from atop Mount Olympus
3Marvel at views from Mytikas Peak and the Throne of Zeus
4See the unique flora and fauna that call this region home
Why we chose this tourOur Mount Olympus 2 Day Hiking Tour from Litochoro Village takes you into the misty wilds of Mount Olympus to explore the rich variety of flora and fauna that dot the mountain, including jackals and wolves that call it home. This is a tour for experienced hikers looking to dive into the untouched nature and mythology of this stunning country on a challenging route through one of Greece's most famous sites. This tour is available on select Saturdays and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Mount Olympus 2 Day Hiking Tour from Litochoro Village Itinerary
Day 1 - Guided Hike to the Mountain Hut Spilios Agapitos (2100m)
- Your first day starts in Litochoro's main square, where you'll meet your expert guide and the rest of your hiking group.
- Continue to Prionia, where you'll start your hike from 1,100 meters and make your way to the Spilio Agapitos mountain hut for a romantic evening under the expansive night sky.
- This is part of the E4 European Path, and the most popular hiking trail on Mount Olympus, renowned for its beauty and accessibility.
- Trek through dense forests of pine, beech, and firs, reveling in the tranquility of this ancient mountain's mysticism and beauty.
- After ascending 1,000 meters, you'll reach your hut for a night of rest and recuperation before another day of stunning hikes.
- Hiking time: 3-4 hours
- Overnight in Spilio Agapitos Mountain Hut.
Optional Add-onsYou can buy food that will be provided at the hut for an extra fee, please contact us for full details.
Day 2 - Guided Hike to Skala or Mytikas (2918m)
- Start your day early with breakfast on the mountain, and then talk to your expert guide about which of the two hiking options you'll take, depending on the weather.
- Option one is to climb Skala, crossing a narrow ridge and scrambling narrow paths to summit Skolio, rising a total of 800 meters for incredible views of the range below.
- Option two is to ascend the highest summit of Mytikas, which also requires scrambling through a narrow gorge and a high altitude gain, but also requires good weather or snow conditions.
- No matter your adventure, follow the same path to the bottom, crossing the summit of Stefani that's often called the Throne of Zeus.
- Marvel at its size and imposing position before continuing to the Plateau of the Muses and return to Litochoro
- Hiking time: 8-10 hours
- During the hike the necessary safety equipment is included
- (Breakfast can be booked at the accommodation directly for an extra charge.)
If you have any questions about our Mount Olympus 2 Day Hiking Tour from Litochoro Village, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help