Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang Highlights
1Trek through this incredible islands many mountains and volcanoes
2Experience the otherworldly beauty of the Blue Fire on Mount Ijen
3Hike to the top of Mount Bromo to see the caldera and active crater
4Enjoy a stress-free two day experience in this spectacular area
Why we chose this tourOur Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya and Malang takes the hassle out of planning early morning excursions and booking accommodation, leaving you free to enjoy the beauty of this island paradise. Get up close to active volcanoes crawling with an ethereal blue fire, trek through winding jungle trails, and see a sunrise you're sure to never forget. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang Itinerary
Day 1- Bromo Sunrise
- Once you're picked up by your guide and private driver, you'll be taken through the wild island jungles to Mount Penanajakan to see the breathtaking sunrise over the active volcano of Mount Bromo.
- You'll see the stunning scenery of the active crater growing in the early morning light, the huge caldera, towering Mount Batur, and Java's highest peak of Mount Semeru.
- If you're lucky, you'll get a glimpse of a Hindu temple that showcases the history of the Majapahit Kingdom.
- Afterward, you'll make your way to the Ijen Crater, stopping for lunch.
- Once you've reached the crater, you'll be taken to your hotel to rest up for your next day of adventures.
- Overnight near Ijen crater (Lunch included).
Day 2 - Mount Ijen
- Begin with a very early morning, making your way to Paltuding before you start your trek up to the unreal Ijen Crater.
- Make your way up to the stop with an hour-long trek, and once you've reached the summit, you can marvel at the ethereal glow of the blue rivers of light that flow down the mountain.
- This Blue Fire phenomenon is caused by high levels of sulfur on the Ijen Crater, and we promise you'll never forget this beautiful sight.
- After your morning of hiking and a restorative breakfast, you'll be returning to Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang Port.
NB - all timings on Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/Malang, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in Surabaya/Malang
Fully guided tour
One night accommodation including Breakfast
Mask and Hand Sanitiser
Bromo horse riding
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Pick up time is at 00:00
Grand Harvest Hotel or similar