1Discover the beauty and fascinating Ottoman history of Bosnia and Herzegovina
2Peruse the picturesque hill village of Pocitelj and enjoy panoramic views across the lush landscape
3Marvel at the ancient bridge still standing in the Old Town of Mostar, passing over the raging Neretva River
4Explore the untouched oasis at the waterfalls in Kravice and take a plunge in the sparkling waters yourself
Why we chose this tourOur Mostar and Kravice Tour from Dubrovnik takes you to a completely different world just outside of Dubrovnik. Sitting in a small valley and surrounded by towering mountains, Mostar was a crossroads for many civilizations, blending east and west, and still looks as it did in the Middle Ages, from the cobblestone streets to the ancient bridge that rises above the icy and tumultuous river Neretva. The Kravice waterfalls are a dazzling display of natural splendor, and a haven for those looking to escape the buzzing city of Dubrovnik for a short time. You'll be taken back to a different time and place with the help of an expert guide, and end your journey with a return back to civilization as we know it. Our tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Mostar and Kravice Tour from Dubrovnik
7:00 - Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Dubrovnik.
- Please be aware that while Croatia is part of the EU, Bosnia and Herzegovina is not. Make sure you have a valid passport, and a visa if required, or you will not be permitted to cross the border. Also note that May-September is the busiest travel season, and border waiting times may be longer in the high season.
- You'll start your day with an escape into nature at the Kravice waterfalls that tumble into the serene pools below.
- This area is virtually unspoiled and an incredible sight.
- While you're welcome to just enjoy the stunning view, we recommend bringing a swimsuit for summer months and hopping in the cool waters for yourself.
- After your nature excursion, you'll take a scenic drive to the postcard-perfect town of Mostar for a guided tour of the city's old town with a local expert.
- This singularly well-preserved example of Ottoman architecture and design showcases bustling open-air bazaars, elegant mosques piercing the coffee-rich air, and men plunging from the city's old bridge into the raging river below.
- You'll be given independent free time to explore and eat lunch; we recommend you try some cevapi. It's a plate laden with grilled and minced meat that's considered the national dish of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Your final stop of the day is the relaxed and timeless city of picturesque Pocitelj.
- This fortifed hilltop settlement hasn't changed much with the times, and you'll have the chance to speak with some locals to hear about their quaint lives.
- Visit the mosque and clock tower, or simply enjoy the panoramic views of the nearby Neretva river rushing through the rolling hills.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Mostar and Kravice Tour from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Mostar and Kravice Tour from Dubrovnik as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.