Moroccan Pottery Class with a Local Artist in Marrakesh Highlights
01Visit a small pottery workshop to learn from a master craftsman
02Dive into the world of clay, letting the wheel guide your movements
03Create your own art from the earth for the perfect souvenir
04Savor some fresh mint tea and hear Zineb's fascinating stories
Why we chose this tourOur Moroccan Pottery Class with a Local Artist in Marrakesh is the perfect opportunity to dive into local traditions and explore a new side of yourself while on your journey through Marrakesh. Put yourself in the hands of an expert and let your creativity flow, making yourself a souvenir and enjoying an unforgettable experience. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Moroccan Pottery Class with a Local Artist in Marrakesh Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from any hotel or Riad in the center of Marrakesh.
Guided Pottery Class with a Local Artist
- Meet your guide at a centralized location before heading off to one of Marrakesh's young districts, filled with artists and vibrancy.
- Head to the studio of an expert local ceramicist where you'll be given a briefing on working with the pottery wheel, creating with clay, and the objects around you.
- Try your hand at throwing clay to create cups, dishes, vases, plates, or whatever strikes your fancy!
- You'll have the opportunity to work in upcycled objects, found items, and anything else the artist has provided with you to unearth your masterpiece.
- Spend a few hours immersed in this sensory experience, returning to your roots and making a one of a kind souvenir.
- When the class has finished, return to your hotel to refresh after this day of activity and recharge.
13:00 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Moroccan Pottery Class with a Local Artist in Marrakesh are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Moroccan Pottery Class with a Local Artist in Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
All materials and red clay
A cup of mint tea with pastries
Take your own piece of work and a great souvenir
Meals & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes, which can get dirty
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person