Moroccan Food Tour in Casablanca Highlights
01Meet your foodie guide who will take you around Casablanca's famous central market for a gastronomic tour like no other
02Sample delicious foods from local stalls whose owners have years of experience
03Purchase fish at the market that will then be prepared for your lunch by a nearby restaurant
04Enjoy dessert in a fortified 18th century monument, now restaurant, right on the fishing port
Why we chose this tourOur Moroccan Food Tour in Casablanca is a fascinating look into the history of Casablanca and its famous food scene. This is one of the most well-known Moroccan cities when it comes to gastronomy, and you'll be able to experience it all. Meet your friendly local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers and head towards the famous central market. Stop at various food stalls, trying authentic Moroccan foodie delights as you go. Buy fish at the market that will in turn be prepared for your lunch by a local restaurant. Finally, eat dessert in an 18th-century monument and restaurant right on the water's edge. Our Moroccan Food Tour in Casablanca leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday with guaranteed departures.
Morocco is full of incredible food, but no place encapsulates it more than Casablanca. This is the heart of Moroccan gastronomy thanks to its famous central market where locals eat, drink and convene. We handpick our guides based on their enthusiasm, local knowledge, and friendliness so you’ll be guaranteed to have a great time with them. They will be on hand at every point, breaking down the barrier between you and the stallholders so you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about Moroccan cuisine. Our experiences also have small group sizes so you can rest assured you’ll get plenty out of your day.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Moroccan Food Tour in Casablanca Itinerary
11:00 - Pickup from Casablanca
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Casablanca (Bank Almaghrib-Boulevard de Paris)
Guided Food Tour of Casablanca & Lunch
- Head towards Casablanca's famous central market for a gastronomic tour! This is one of the most famous markets in Morocco famous for its amazing food stalls.
- Head through the market, sampling at food stalls as you go. Listen to your guide with their tales of Morocco's fascinating culinary history. They will be there to break down the barrier between you and the stallholder so you can get the most out of your experience in the market.
- Pick up fish in the market as you go, which will be expertly prepared in a nearby restaurant for lunch.
- Here, you will have the fish you collected, as well as other Moroccan delights such as salads and side dishes.
- Continue to a famous historical monument and restaurant, just next to the fishing port, where you will be served a delicious dessert. This monument is a fortified bastion from the 18th century and a perfect location for your final food stop.
15:00 - Drop off at Casablanca
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Moroccan Food Tour in Casablanca, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in TangierMorocco | 3 hour tour From $45 Per Person