Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier Highlights
01Learn how to make traditional Moroccan cuisine under the eye of a local chef
02Shop in the souk for all your ingredients before heading back to the chef's family home to prepare your feast
03Learn expert food techniques, traditions and customs of Tangier
04Devour the fruits of your labor complete with a round of Moroccan tea
Why we chose this tourDiscover the very best of Moroccan cuisine and cook it for yourself with our Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier. You will meet a local chef who will take you around a local souk, picking up ingredients for your feast. Head back to their family home before having a lesson on how to make the perfect couscous or pastilla. Your chef guide will be on hand every step of the way, teaching you new techniques as well as the customs and traditions of Moroccan cuisine. Finally, devour the fruits of your labor, complete with delicious Moroccan tea. Our Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier is currently unfortunately not available. Alternatively, we recommend our Moroccan Food Tour in Tangier.
Morocco’s food traditions are ancient and intricate, and this is a rare chance to learn about them in detail. Our experiences are always small and intimate, filled with like-minded travelers, so you get the very best out of your day. We handpick our guides for their knowledge and enthusiasm so you can rest assured that you will be in the very best of hands. This is a chance to enter a traditional Moroccan home and learn how people really cook their food, in the most delicious, fun way possible!
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier Itinerary
11:00/17:00 - Pickup from Tangier
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Tangier
Guided Market Tour & Cooking Class in Tangier
- Meet a local chef who will take you to a souk, to shop for all the ingredients you are going to need to cook your Moroccan feast.
- Head to the chef's family home where you will learn all about Moroccan food and culture, with explanations about ingredients, traditions, and customs.
- Let the chef guide you through learning techniques of Moroccan cooking. Choose to make Chicken Couscous with vegetables, beef Couscous with vegetables, Vegetarian Couscous or Pastilla (Dough with chicken and almonds) for yourself.
- Your guide will be on hand to teach you how to expertly make your dish.
- Sit down with the fruits of your labor, accompanied by Moroccan tea. Take home a certificate of success as your souvenir for the day!
14:00/20:00 - Drop off at Tangier
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Moroccan Cooking Class in Tangier, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person