Private Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakesh Highlights
1Make your own authentic Moroccan Tagine with an expert chef
2Shop for your herbs and spices at a local souk, learning their names in Arabic
3Savor the meal in a traditional Riad's warm kitchen
4Leave with new recipes, tips, and techniques to take home
Why we chose this tourOur Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakesh is the perfect way to learn about local culture and culinary traditions, with an expert chef and guide by your side to help you through every step of this journey. Savor the sensational flavors of Morocco, create your own edible masterpiece, and leave with hands-on knowledge so you can take a piece of Morocco home with you. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Private Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakesh Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from any hotel or Riad in the center of Marrakesh.
Guided Market Tour & Traditional Cooking Class
- Your day is the ultimate tajine experience, learning how to create this famous dish from market to plate!
- Start with a pickup from your hotel or riad before heading to one of the famous souks of Marrakesh where you'll learn how to choose your ingredients.
- Pick the best of local meats, vegetables, herbs, and spices used in traditional Moroccan cuisine, and how they've been imported to this country throughout the ages.
- Discover ingredients grown in the country, like Saffron from Taliouine, mint and olives from Meknes, and oranges and lemons from Fez.
- Once you've chosen the best of the best, head to a traditional riad to meet with an expert local chef and learn how to make key Moroccan dishes, included couscous, pastilla, tanjia, and harira, along with your tajine.
- With tips and techniques from the chef, make your own masterpiece and learn how to take these special recipes home to family and friends.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor before returning to the hotel, armed with exclusive insider tricks for making your own Moroccan feast.
14:00 - Drop off in Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Private Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakesh are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Private Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Traditional Market Tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please let us know if you are vegetarian