Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen Highlights
01Head to the old Medina with your guide to learn about traditional Moroccan ingredients and shopping culture
02Enter a traditional Moroccan house belonging to Chef Said who will teach you the secrets to authentic Moroccan cooking
03Whip up a culinary storm under the watchful eye of the chef
04Enjoy the fruits of your labor with a 3 course lunch complete with a round of Moroccan tea
Why we chose this tourThere is nothing better than learning the culinary secrets of a country inside a traditional family home, which is exactly what you'll get on our Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen. Head to the medina with your local guide who will explain the culture of ingredients and food shopping in the city. Then, be welcomed into a local chef's family home where he will teach you how to make authentic and delicious Moroccan cuisine. Cook up a 3-course menu under his watchful eye, including salads, main courses, and desserts. Finally, sit down with the chef to enjoy the fruits of your labor, completing the experience with a round of Moroccan tea. Our Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen is currently unfortunately not available. Alternatively, we recommend our Moroccan Food Tour in Chefchaouen.
There is something very special about a Chef opening up his own family home to share the secrets of Moroccan gastronomy, which is what makes this particular Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen so unique. Learning how to cook Moroccan food under a professional chef means you’ll gain insider access to techniques, ingredients, and know-how from someone who has been making the food for years. We handpick our guides and chefs based on their knowledge and experience so you can be rest assured you are in the very best of hands.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen Itinerary
10:30 - Pickup from Chefchaouen
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Chefchaouen (Bab El Ain Gate)
Guided Cooking Class & Lunch
- Meet your local foodie tour guide who will take you to the old Medina, providing explanations for the products you'll find there, the ingredients, traditions, and customs.
- Head to Chef Said's house, who will welcome you into his traditional Moroccan family abode, where you'll experience your culinary adventure.
- For a few hours, you'll be part of Chef Said's 'brigade' as you embark on a traditional cooking class under the chef's watchful eye.
- Learn about the gastronomic secrets of Chefchaouen, its traditions, and its origins as you craft an amazing menu of Moroccan delights.
- At the end of the workshop, you'll sit down with Chef Said to taste the full menu of salads, main meal, and dessert with a round of Moroccan tea.
14:30 - Drop off at Chefchaouen
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Moroccan Cooking Class in Chefchaouen, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in TangierMorocco | 3 hour tour From $45 Per Person