Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini Highlights
1Paddle out to the Black Mountain and explore its stunning sea caves
2Discover the Akrotiri Lighthouse, one of Greece's oldest
3Play in the singularly colorful sands of the White and Red Beaches
4End your adventurous morning with a traditional taverna lunch
Why we chose this tourOur Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini is a great way to escape the crowds and see a different side of Santorini, discovering its hidden secrets, natural splendor, and singular cuisine. Start the day off right with an adventure through the crystalline waters that surround this island paradise. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from your hotel
- You will be picked up from your accommodation.
Guided Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour
- Start your morning with a pick up from your hotel, and then go through a quick safety briefing and kayak fitting with your expert guide.
- Head out into the crystal clear waters to begin your adventurous exploration of Santorini, starting with the towering Black Mountain and its unique sea caves hidden along the coastline.
- Stop for a quick snorkel along the way, discovering the many colorful creatures that live just beneath the surface of the water, and enjoy a fresh fruit salad to boost your energy.
- Admire the pristine sands of the White Beach, surrounded by staggering cliffs, and the beautiful volcanic sands at the Black Beach.
- Paddle back to your starting point, admiring the island from a different angle.
- Wrap up your fantastic morning with a stop for lunch in a local taverna, enjoying regional delicacies before returning back to your hotel.
14:30 - Drop off at your hotel
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Morning Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
BCU Certified Guides
Sea kayak equipment
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Hat or beanie
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Flip flops or water shoes
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of : 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak 2m (6,5 ft) each This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet.
The minimum age required is 10 years old
The tour requires Swimming knowledge and basic physical condition
Distance: 8 km (5 miles)
Duration: Paddling about 2.30 hours – Total time about 5 hours
Related Tours and Experiences
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hours tour From $119 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hours tour From $215 Per Person
Nemea Winery & Vineyard Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $229 Per Person
Nemea & Nafplio Wine and History Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $179 Per Person
Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa ExperienceGreece | 7 hours tour From $195 Per Person
Athens Wine Lover’s Private Tour & Wine MuseumGreece | 6 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Mount Olympus Hiking Tour from ElassonaGreece | 10 hours package From $109 Per Person