Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José Highlights
1Traverse the misty cloud forest via Monteverde's iconic hanging bridges, as monkeys swing from adjacent branches and macaws soar overhead.
2Discover the brilliant flora and fauna of the rain-forest, including lichens, orchids, and bromeliads.
Why we chose this tourOur Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José invites you to discover one of Costa Rica's top attractions. Founded in 1972 as the country's first private area dedicated to the conservation of wildlife, the biological reserve established a national precedent that has since evolved and gained international recognition. When in Costa Rica, touring Monteverde is a must, with its diverse eco-system and exquisite views. You're sure to be captivated from all angles, with abundant wildlife and diverse flora and fauna wherever your gaze takes you.
Our Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José is available every day and invites you to explore the lush paradise from a bird’s eye view. You’ll truly be at one with nature as you traverse the hanging bridges, suspended over the tropical cloud forest that contributes 2% of the entire planet’s biodiversity. Delight at the enchanting wildlife, right before your eyes, swinging beside you, and soaring just overhead.
After working up an appetite, you’ll enjoy a delicious a la carte lunch before taking in several scenic viewpoints and admiring the ocean-view sunset from Puerto Caldera.
The Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour starts and ends in San José with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José Itinerary
7:00-8:00 - Pickup from San José
- Collection from 5 centralized hotels in San José
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican breakfast at the restaurant El Yugo.
- You will try the traditional Gallo Pint, eggs, bread, fruits, coffee.
11:30 Guided tour of Monte Verde
- Explore Costa Ricas flora and fauna from the top of the rainforest.
- Buffet Lunch at the Selvatura reserve
- It includes vegetarian options, grilled fish with vegetables, typical Costa Rican casado (rice, vegetables, beans, meat, salad, or rice with chicken.)
- All options include; appetizer, dessert, and coffee
18:00-19:15 - Drop off in San Jose
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San José as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.