Montenegro Private Tour from Dubrovnik Highlights
01Join us for an incredible day trip to beautiful Montenegro from Croatia
02Enjoy the beautiful views over the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor Bay, one of the largest bays on the Adriatic
03Walk in the footsteps of the Romans during your visit to Risan
04View the intriguing Our Lady of the Rocks church, perched on an artificial islet in the center of the bay
Why we chose this tourOur intimate Montenegro Tour from Dubrovnik is the perfect tour to learn and explore in a stunning setting that will dazzle you at every turn. From ancient Roman ruins to flowing "fjords', this tour will leave you feeling informed and refreshed after your quick jaunt to Montenegro. Don't forget to load up your camera to snap some photos of the amazing landscapes. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Montenegro Private Tour from Dubrovnik Itinerary
7:00 - Pick up from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Dubrovnik.
- Please make sure you have your passport, and if relevant, the required visas. Croatia is an EU country but Montenegro is not. Border crossing times vary, and May-September are the busiest times, so be patient.
Guided tour of Perast and Kotor
- Your day begins at the foothill village of Perast, with an incredible view of the picturesque Our Lady of the Rocks, a church perched on an artificial islet in the center of Boka Katorska, the Bay of Kotor.
- You will also stop by Verige, which offers a panoramic view of the bay and the St George Islets.
- Your time spent in Kotor, a historic city that sits just above the bay, will be split between free time to explore alone and a guided tour with your local expert.
- The tour will cover the St Tryphon Cathedral, and the culturally critical Maritime Museum, which works to preserve the old traditions that run throughout this region.
- If you wish, you can ascend the 1,350 steps to the top of the Castle of San Giovanni before heading off on your own to lunch and linger.
- Your tour will end with a short ferry ride for a different and dramatic view of the bay and its surroundings before you return to Dubrovnik.
15:00 - Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Montenegro Private Tour from Dubrovnik are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Montenegro Private Tour from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All transportation with a professional driver
Fully guided tour with a local guide in Kotor
Visit to Our Lady of the Rock – boat ride and entrance ticket to the church and museum
Lunch and drinks
Entrance fees other than those mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please make sure that you have a valid passport
Please make sure that you pre-arrange a visa if needed
In May, June, July, August and September, visits to Montenegro are the most popular, which means we may be waiting at the border for some time while getting in and out of the country. It’s important for us to leave Dubrovnik early in the morning so we get ahead of the crowds and spend an enjoyable, exciting day in a different country
Related Tours and Experiences
Flavors of Zadar Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Flavors of Dubrovnik Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Private Oyster & Wine Tasting Tour along Peljesac Peninsula from DubrovnikCroatia | 7 hour tour From $489 Per Group
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Mostar and Kravice Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 10 hour tour From $504 Per Group
Dubrovnik Highlights & Cavtat Private Shore ExcursionCroatia | 6 hour tour From $351 Per Group