Monreale Private E-Bike Tour Highlights
01Enjoy a private 4 hour e-bike tour of Monreale, an important town on the outskirts of Palermo
02This UNESCO world heritage site is famous for its sparkling mosaics in the Cathedral
03Meet local mosaic makers and learn the secrets of their craft
04Try the famous Pane Cunzatu from a local bakery
Why we chose this tourOur Monreale Private E-Bike Tour will get you under the skin of Monreale, a small town just outside of Palermo with UNESCO world heritage status. Meet your private guide who will set you up on your e-bike before you pedal down one of Palermo's main thoroughfares on your way to Monreale. Visit the Duomo, famous for its sparkling mosaics. Meet a mosaic maker and learn about the secrets of their craft. Try famous baked goods from one of the myriad bakeries in the town. A fantastic way to see a different part of Palermo. Our Monreale Private E-Bike Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Monreale Private E-Bike Tour is currently unfortunately not available. Alternatively, we recommend checking out our Palermo Old Town Bike Tour.
Monreale is a must-see destination when visiting Palermo, and our Monreale Private E-Bike Tour is the perfect way to do it. You’ll be treated to a one-on-one tour with one of our enthusiastic local guides who will take you from Palermo to Monreale. We pick our guides based on their knowledge and experience so you can rest assured you’ll have a fantastic time.
The UNESCO world heritage site of Monreale Duomo is a sight to be seen, with its sparkling mosaics and intricate decoration.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Monreale Private E-Bike Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Palermo
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Palermo. Please be 15 minutes earlier at the meeting point.
Guided Monreale E-Bike Tour
- Cycle away from Palermo through the Cassaro quarter. Cycle along the Corso dell'Uscibene, the street that historically joins Porta Nuova of Palermo with Monreale, today called Corso Calatafimi.
- Once in Monreale, stop in the main square to visit the UNESCO world heritage site church. This church is famous for its beautiful sparkling mosaics. You will also visit the cloister, famous for its spiral columns.
- Talk with local mosaicists and learn the secrets of their craft.
- Head onto a town bakery where you can try the must-have food item for Monreale visitors, "Pane Cunzatu", before heading back to Palermo.
14:00 - Drop off at Palermo
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Monreale Private E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person