Milan Food Tasting Tour Highlights
01Learn what comprises the best of traditional Milanese cuisine
02Explore Milan's hidden gems with an expert local guide to show you the ropes
03Taste some of the most popular Italian delicacies available
04Discover delicious and unique hand-picked Milanese regional wines
Why we chose this tourOur Milan Food Tasting Tour offers you an exclusive look at fine dining, the Milanese way. Your guide will escort you to a number of hidden gems within the city that most tourists don't know exist. Learn why Franciacorta and not Prosecco is considered Italy's champagne at an undiscovered local venue. Taste freshly made risotto, traditional regional pasta, and unpasteurized local cheeses on your stroll through the city. Your tour will conclude with a lavish five-course meal, including wine pairings and a dessert.
Our Milan Food Tasting Tour is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. What better way to experience the vibrant city of Milan than by exploring its neighborhoods and tasting its delicacies? The tour will begin with a glass of sparkling Franciacorta – Italy’s answer to champagne – in a hidden venue that’s a local favorite. Your guide will walk you through the city, leading you to one of the most famous restaurants in Milan for a sample of risotto, pasta, and white wine is sure to delight your senses.
The next stop is at a local shop that offers a chance to try a rare delicacy – unpasteurized local cheeses. The tour concludes with a five-course meal, perfectly tailored to display Milanese treasures and paired with complementary wines. Finish with a decadent dessert before you head back to rest after a delicious evening. With so much to taste on this tour make sure to come hungry!
The Milan Food Tasting Tour starts and ends in Milan with guaranteed departures.
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Milan Food Tasting Tour Itinerary
18:15 Meet your local guide in Milan
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Milan. The tour will start at 18:30.
3.5 hour gastronomic experience
- Enjoy a magnificent gastronomic experience in Milan. You will explore with your guide some beautiful neighborhoods of Milan and experience the flavors of local wine, cheese and much more.
- Try a glass of Franciacorta sparkling wine.
- You will taste a traditional risotto in one of the most famous restaurants in Milan.
22:00 Drop off in Milan
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Milan Food Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person