Milan E-Bike Tour Highlights
1Admire Milano's marvelous squares and opulent palaces with 7 other travelers
2See all of the city's most spectacular monuments with an expert guide
3Discover the best that Milan has to offer on an intimate day tour
4Cruise through the city on an e-bike or cycle across the streets yourself
Why we chose this tourOur Milan E-Bike Tour is a perfect day of cruising through the city, exploring its past and modern rebirth as you catch all of the highlights on this single tour with the help of an experienced local guide and a small group with a maximum of 8 people. You'll pass modern marvels and lush parks, ancient structures and contemporary neighborhoods, seeing all that this dynamic city has to offer visitors. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Milan E-Bike Tour Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup in Milan
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Milan.
Guided E-Bike Tour of Milan
- Once you've met your guide, you'll have a quick safety briefing and introduction to this unique city brimming with modern marvels and historic thrills before heading out on your bike.
- As you pedal or cruise through the streets, you'll admire the glamor of the Old Town that beautifully melds ancient architecture with contemporary city life.
- You'll see the most elegant squares, make your way through the Navigli neighborhood, pass through some of the newer districts like Gae Aulenti, skyscrapers like the Vertical Wood Building, and the famous CityLife that houses a number of VIPs and international stars.
- Experience the city's highlights like the iconic Milan Stock Exchange, the exquisite Sforzesco Palace, the lush Sempione Park, the hub of shopping at the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, and much more.
- Admire the scenic views as you pass through the streets, learning about the history of Milan and its modern rebirth from your knowledgeable guide before your tour ends in the center of the city, where you can continue your explorations or return to your hotel.
13:00 - Drop off in Milan
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Milan E-Bike Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Milan E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
E-bike & helmet
Earphones and rain ponchos (if necessary)
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 14 years old
Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
This tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide ponchos; in case of heavy rain, the tour will run by foot.