Milan 4 Day City Break Tour Package Highlights
1Wander through the streets of Milan through its quirky neighbourhoods and cobbled streets
2See some of the most famous sights in the city along with some hidden gems
3Learn about the local wine scene with an experienced sommelier
4Take an in depth tour of Milan's Duomo, the fifth largest cathedral in the world filled with stained glass windows and mosaics
5Visit Sforza castle, a 15th century castle home to some of Michelangelo's most famous works
6Each experience is led by a different expert guide
7Choose your hotel from our hand-picked quality selection
Why we chose this tourOur Milan 4 Day City Break Tour Package is a unique opportunity to get into the heart and soul of this atmospheric Italian city, so well known for style and design. Pass by some of the most famous sights including trendy Navigli's canals, the stunning Scala Opera House, and the world's most famous shopping arcade. Indulge in some delicious local wine tasting with an experienced passionate sommelier. See some of Michelangelo's most famous works of art at Sforza castle. Visit the world-famous Duomo cathedral. Your tours will include an experienced guide, full of local insights and passion for the city they call home. This is an experience that goes above and beyond; it will leave you with treasured memories that will last well past your departure. Our Milan 4 day city break tour package is available is every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures
Our Milan 4 day city break tour package will give you all the local knowledge to really get under the skin of Milan. Your tour includes all entrance fees and experienced local guides. With this package, you’ll not just get a quick insight into Milan, but real, in-depth knowledge from someone who knows the city inside out. The tour has a great balance between seeing the biggest sights in the city, with hidden gems mixed in too. You’ll get to see famous monuments such as the Scala Opera House, Sforza castle and the most famous shopping arcade in the world, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. After all, Milan is the home of fashion and shopping! No 4 days in Milan would be complete without some local wine tasting. Milan’s local wine scene is bursting with quality wines, of which you’ll get to try plenty under the tutelage of an experienced sommelier. You’ll learn all about how wine is made, how to taste it, and how to pair it with local foods. You’ll also get the opportunity to learn about some of the more famous neighborhoods of Milan including Navigli, a trendy area filled with canals, bars, restaurants, and cafes. In Navigli, you get to see the real Milan.
This package also includes overnight accommodation. At booking, you’ll be able to choose a hotel yourself from a number of exceptional, curated hotels, all guaranteed to give you a great night’s sleep.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Milan 4 Day City Break Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Milan
- Arrive in Milan and make your way to your hotel.
- You'll get some free time in Milan to explore the city before we begin our excursions on day 2.
Day 2 - Insider Milan City Tour & Milan Wine Tasting Experience
- After breakfast, you'll start your day with an insider tour of Milan. Meet your guide at a central location who will show you all the best sights of Milan, both famous and unknown.
- Stop in trendy Navigli full of canals, bars, and restaurants. Pass through Milan's business district (where lies a famous statue) on your way to the stunning Scala Opera House. You might even visit a hidden gem of a piazza, not often found by tourists.
- The tour ends with a stop in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - the world-famous shopping mall with vaulted glass ceilings and iron wrought arcades - finally finishing at the famous Duomo, Europe's fifth-largest cathedral.
- After an afternoon rest, it will be time to taste some wine with our Milan wine tasting experience.
- Visit a hidden Italian wine bar, nestled in a Milanese back street. A professional sommelier will walk you through how wine is made as well as how to taste the wines on the experience.
- Learn about what makes Milan's local wines so special.
- The wines will be paired with some traditional Italian delicacies, prepared with local ingredients.
- Stay overnight in your hand-picked hotel. (Wine Tasting included)
Day 3 - Milan Dome and Sforza Castle Half Day Tour
- After breakfast, meet your tour guide at a pre-arranged central destination for a tour of Milan's most famous sight, the Duomo.
- This is a gothic wonderland, full of mosaics, statues, and impressive stained glass windows.
- You'll be paired with an experienced local guide to get the most out of your tour, delving deep into the rich history of this stunning cathedral.
- After the Duomo, you'll be whisked away to Sforza Castle, a beautiful 15th-century castle, one of the biggest citadels in Europe.
- The castle is home to some of the most famous works of Michelangelo, as well as other impressive museums and art collections. Your guide will show you the best Sforza castle has to offer.
- You'll have some free time in the afternoon and evening to explore Milan for yourself and find out what this magical city has to offer. Why not visit the Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa church, famous for its side chapel with hundreds of 13th-century skulls.
Day 4 - Departure
- The final day of the package is reserved for your departure. Wherever you travel to next, we wish you a great journey!
If you have any questions about our Milan 4 Day City Break Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help