Meteora Half Day Tour from Kalampaka Train Station Highlights
01Visit all the monasteries of this UNESCO World Heritage Site - and enter 3!
02Learn about the site's culture and traditions from your local guide
03Visit the Hermit Caves of Badovas
Why we chose this tourIf you want to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Metoera through a combination of independent and guided travel, our Meteora Half Day Tour from Kalampaka Train Station is for you! Take a scenic train ride from Athens, Thessaloniki, or elsewhere and we will be waiting to greet you at Kalampaka Train Station! Spend the day exploring the ancient monasteries and secret spots - then rest assured that we will drop you off at the station in time for your evening departure back or onwards to Athens or Thessaloniki! In addition to being an eco-friendly choice, riding the train allows you to relax in comfort while taking in the scenic views during your journey.
If your travel style is independent but you appreciate the unrivaled knowledge of an expert local guide, our Meteora Half Day Tour from Kalampaka Train Station is for you! Hop on the train from wherever you’re coming from, and we will be waiting to greet you with a signboard at the station!
You’ll explore the ancient monasteries and hidden treasures of this stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site, gaining an in-depth understanding of the site’s rich history and cultural traditions – which your guide will share with you through fascinating stories. So if you’re an independent adventurist, don’t settle for reading historical facts off dusty plaques – experience the best of both worlds and let our vivid storytellers paint you a picture!
The Meteora Half Day Tour starts and ends at Kalampaka Train Station with guaranteed departures.
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Meteora Half Day Tour from Kalampaka Train Station Itinerary
12:03 Pickup from Kalampaka Train Station
- Pick up will be at Kalampaka train station at 12:03 - upon your arrival from Athens or Thessaloniki. Your guide will welcome you with a sign bearing your name!
Guided tour of Meteora
- Enjoy a guided tour of the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Meteora with your local guide
17:00 Drop off at Kalampaka Train Station
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from. The tour ends around 17:00 at Kalambaka Train Station on time for departure with the 18:22 pm train to Athens or Thessaloniki
If you have any questions about our Meteora Half Day Tour from Kalampaka Train Station, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person