Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour Highlights
01Enjoy a private tour of medieval Ferrara
02Visit the best sites of this UNESCO world heritage site including stunning Palazzos and impressive Cathedrals
03Marvel at the beautiful Via delle Volte
04Stroll the winding streets of the Jewish ghetto and corners of the old city
Why we chose this tourOur Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour will guide you through the very best of this UNESCO world heritage site. Meet your enthusiastic local expert and be guided around the winding streets of the city, discovering the Jewish Ghetto and corners of the old town. Visit the famous Palazzo Diamanti and the green spaces of the Addizione Erculea. Head to the gothic cathedral and the Marchionale palace. Enjoy soaking up the atmosphere of Ferrara, learning about its history and heritage as you go. Our Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour leaves every day.
Our Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour is currently not available, alternatively, we recommend our Highlights of Ferrara Bike Tour instead
Our private tours are a great way to gain a deeper understanding of a town, and our Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour is no exception. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and experience and with a private tour, you get the very best of one-on-one experiences. Feel free to ask your guide anything you like about Ferrara, the place they call home, from its history to the best places to eat!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour Itinerary
11:00 / 15:00 - Pickup from Ferrara
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Ferrara.
- Meeting point: Ferrara Cathedral
Guided Tour of Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto
- Ferrara is considered one of the most beautiful Renaissance cities in Italy and a UNESCO world heritage site.
- On this private experience, you will be accompanied by one of our experienced, enthusiastic guides to discover this magnificent city, an unmissable stop for all those who love art, culture, nature, and good food.
- Start with a visit to Palazzo Diamanti and the large green spaces of the Addizione Erculea, the heart of the city. Learn about the history of the Este family, the family that paved the way for the Renaissance in Emilia Romagna.
- Visit the Romanesque-Gothic Cathedral with its large Renaissance apse and the entrance to the court of honor of the Marchionale Palace.
- The visit ends with a visit to the atmospheric Via delle Volte and the Jewish ghetto.
- Stroll through these atmospheric corners of the old city as your guide weaves tales of old and new. Expect plenty of stops for the perfect photos too!
13:30 / 17:30 - Drop off at Ferrara
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Medieval Ferrara and Jewish Ghetto Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Cancelations made up to 72h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person