Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
1Visit Coba, an ancient city engulfed by the jungle around it. Climb one of their largest temples to marvel at the views from above.
2Have lunch with a local Mayan family, passionate about promoting their culture and heritage
3Swim in a breathtaking cenote. Hike, canoe and zipline your way through the jungle and lagoons
4Learn about Mayan culture whilst promoting sustainable eco-tourism
5Take in the hundreds of species of flora and fauna that call this jungle home
Why we chose this tourOur Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya is eco-tourism at its finest. Visit the nature reserve of Punta Laguna where you'll get to swim in a semi-open cenote, filled with sparkling blue water. Canoe your way around one of the region's gorgeous lagoons or zipline through the jungle. Hop on a bicycle, your knowledgeable handpicked guide at the helm of the small group, whilst you bike around Coba, an ancient city now engulfed by the jungle that surrounds it. Search for spider monkeys and enjoy the hundreds of species of flora and fauna that can be found in the area. Enjoy a spectacular home-cooked lunch with a local Mayan family who has created a self-sufficient paradise in the jungle they call home. Our Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya aims to promote sustainable, eco-tourism. This means a small group. It means a local guide who knows about the area inside-out. It also means engaging in activities that don’t disturb the local ecosystems, such as using bicycles instead of cars and canoes instead of motorboats.
The family who will host you for lunch is a local family who is passionate about preserving their culture and heritage and want to teach you about it too; and what better way to do so.
This tour is the best way to learn about Mayan culture; through complete immersion of it.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
7:30-8:00 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel at the Riviera Maya
Guided Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour
- Get whisked away to Punta Laguna, an area famous for its eco-tourism.
- The area is famous for its lagoons and cenotes. Jump on a bicycle to explore the archaeological site of Coba, a city built around 300AD.
- Climb to the top of one of the temples to admire the landscape below and the jungle that has engulfed this ancient city.
- Your knowledgeable local guide will be on hand to explain what makes this area of Yucatan so wonderful.
- Visit a forest, home to over 300 species of plants and animals including spider monkeys, the puma, and the jaguar.
- Take a homecooked lunch with a local family who raises endangered animals on their land, thanks to a special permit.
- Swim in a semi-open cenote where the natural light pouring in will light up the impossibly clear water.
- Zipline or canoe over one of the beautiful lagoons of the area.
17:00-17:30 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mayan Underworld Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 6 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Cenote Biking Tour from TulumMexico | 6 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Mayan Bicycle & Punta Laguna Nature Reserve Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 9 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Tulum Archaeological Site & Pueblo Bike TourMexico | 6 hours tour From $90 Per Person